Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Woo-hoo! It's sunny :) Time to ride …
  • Sue_W
    Free Member

Yey, summer’s finally here! The sky is blue, the sun’s shining, even the birds are singing 🙂

Road bike checked, cleats adjusted, water bottle at the ready … off to meet the roadie boys at 9am and have my arse kicked through the mountains all day. Expect to come home with knackered legs and a shit-eating grin 🙂

So, where are you all headed today? Epic rides or pootles to the pub …

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Road this morning, mountain this afternoon. Now that’s a balanced lifestyle.

andycs

Birmingham to see family today, big ride round Hebden or Holme Valley tomorrow.

Tom83

Living the dream – working 🙁

cheshirecat
    Free Member

2 hour road ride before breakfast, was lovely.

sparkyrhino

Severe man flu baaahhh. I blame the gulf stream

fandango
    Free Member

Sitting in my window-less “office” hoping the weather reports are inaccurate…

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Don’t like the look of it out there, to be honest. It’s bright, damned bright……I may die.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Heading out tomorrow at 9am on a 69 miler from Colwyn Bay up and over to Pentrefoelas, Ysbyty Ifan, Ffestiniog, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Betws Y Coed then back down the valley via Conwy back home to Colwyn Bay.

Sue_W
    Free Member

Good choice flippinheckler 🙂 Made up a large part of my ride today! Might see you out on the road tomorrow – wave if you see a group of girls on road bikes …

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Damn right. Black Mountain black route today as its been on the list for ages. I’m tired now.

_tom_
    Free Member

I went to Cannock today for a lap of the monkey and a few runs down Stile Cop. It was ok but a bit dull, I’ve decided that I don’t really like trail centre rididng! Stile Cop was the funnest bit. Roads tomorrow then Woburn every night after work next week! I love working 5 minutes away from some of the funnest trails I’ve ridden.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Might see you out on the road tomorrow – wave if you see a group of girls on road bikes …

Wait for us by Ysbyty Ifan and give us a tow up to Festiniog please 😉 😆

Ambrose

Fettling today, Nant-yr-Arian tomorrow ;)to test the bike for the thrashing it will have in Morzine in 3 weeks time.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Woo-hoo! It's sunny :) Time to ride …’ is closed to new replies.