Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Woo-hoo! Check out the weekend weather forecast :) What are your riding plans?
  • lesoxdh
    Free Member

The sad thing is that i have to work the weekend and we have fog and mist on Sunday morning. 😥

mikeconnor
    Free Member

Peeing down with rain here in sunny London. annoying as it’s home time soon, and i’ll have to ride through it to get to the pub.

North Wales sounds great. Trying to persuade the girlfriend to book a long weekend up there soon; she wants to go to Suffolk! Anyone know of any good B+Bs/small hotels up there that I can tempt her with?

Squidlord
    Free Member

Been too lazy and not ridden for ages. Plan to man up, kit up and ride for once. Wherever the bike takes me.

ononeorange

Not sure where this good weather is – cloudy and wet just for a change forecast here.

Anyway – Saturday waiting in for woodburner installers yet again, this has been going on a month now and no chance they’ll turn up / do anything. In the evening I have a 5 lap race in woods near Slough and have decided to go singlespeed as it will just be hub-deep gloop.

Sunday – who knows?

_tom_
    Free Member

Not sure that I’ll be riding much this weekend. Going paintballing all day tomorrow then Sunday will be hangover recovery day with maybe a 15 mile road ride in the afternoon. Will hopefully be bmxing on Mon or tues if the weather is ok. Can’t wait to take my bmx off some dirt jumps again!

bones76
    Free Member

My fingers are crossed for a dry weekend!!!

Tomorrow will be family day, the usual stuff to do but then Sunday i got my first CX race in Northwich and i can’t wait! i should have been riding my first event two weeks ago but the joy of moving house and becoming a father for the first time got in the way!! Bring it on

Forgot to say and CX will be done on a new bike…. 😀

composite
    Free Member

Got plans to ride on Saturday, but not sure where yet. If it’s nice Sunday I might take the rigid out for a county lanes pootle. 🙂

landcruiser
    Free Member

Looks like…

here 🙁

Bregante

50 miles on the road bike for me tomorrow (furthest yet 😳 )

Might get to piddle about at Delamere on Sunday too…

mindmap3
    Free Member

No bike for me this weekend…revising for my APC. But I had a great ride in Wyming Brook and Stanage Edge last week in the sun so I’ll be ok.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Somewhere in the south lakes for me. My riding buddy can’t make it so it looks like I’m on my jack jones. Dont mind though, quite enjoy it sometimes.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Woo-hoo! Check out the weekend weather forecast :) What are your riding plans?’ is closed to new replies.