Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Women using mens electric razor…better shave ????
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

a question from my mrs …

Here’s the question…what makes a ladies shaver better for shaving ?
    Are the foils different ?
    The obvious difference maybe the shape for under arms etc…but surly a mans shaver is closer and gives a far better shave as its for the face ??
    Is the whole ladies shaver thing an advertising ploy when actually they are the same… the only difference is that a as a mens shaver is not PINK ???

Answers much appreciated.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

btw Argos has 15 pages dedicated just to hair trimmers ! And 10 pages for male elec shavers !

Its a big market out there !

They all do the same thing even if they cost £10 or £100 dont they ???

camo16
    Free Member

Only one difference that I can see. Women’s shavers don’t have a George Michael setting.

MrsToast
    Free Member

I remember a couple of years ago on Watchdog (I think, some consumer programme) that when it came to traditional wet shaving, women’s razor blades and sets were 60% more expensive than the male equivalent, ie you’d pay more for a 4 pack of Gillete Sensor for women blades than for a pack of 5 Gillete bloke’s blades, even though they were identical. Same is still true for Mach 3/Venus, although I think Venuses (is that a word?) have more surrounding plastic.

elaineanne
    Free Member

yep difference is they’re very pink at that..bit like the old pink panther 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Women using mens electric razor…better shave ????’ is closed to new replies.