Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • WMD Instructions needed urgently
  • pallyally
    Free Member

Bought a new laptop battery @ £70 from Gadget Batteries Ltd. Spec from their website was 7800 mAh. They delivered one at 6900mAh. Naturally they do not respond to my e-mails etc etc.**** Barstewards

Looking for instructions on how to construct a “dirty” nuclear device that I can drop through their letterbox. Alternatively, a recipe for Ricin, Anthrax or any similar chemical agent with atrocious toxic properties would be helpful.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

MI5 will be visiting you in the small hours.

Olly
    Free Member

jolly rogers cook book is what your wanting
    aka the anarchists handbook.
    its full of that kind of thing.
    its also now illegal to own a copy.

pallyally
    Free Member

Oops
    Someone at the door

julianwilson
    Free Member

crikey, what do you do when they forget to empty your bins?? 😯

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Anthrax is not a chemical agent. You obviously haven’t got a clue about WMD. So I suggest that it would be rather dangerous for you to try to build a WMD – leave such matters in the safe hands of professional terrorists. Consider shooting them instead.

Flaperon

Legally, they must give you a full refund if you return it within 14 days. No reason needed.

You should be able to get your postage costs back too since it’s not as described.

pallyally
    Free Member

But Flappy,

If I send it back what guarantee do I have that they will refund me. I prefer the mindless violence approach

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

that’s serious escalation – if you do that for a 10% deficit in battery capacity, you’d have to destroy the planet if someone hit you 🙁

pallyally
    Free Member

I don’t take no prisoners

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Paid by credit card? Raise a dispute with the card company

Alternatively, some baking powder in an envelope with some made up arabic-style writing should be good for a laugh.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

anarchists coobook is largely full of rubbish.

Some kid in the US built a small nuclear bomb from the internals of smoke alarms!

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Can’t you just phone them, wouldn’t it be easier?

Gadget Batteries Limited
    The Romany Centre (Unit H3)
    Wareham Road
    Holton Heath, POOLE,
    Dorset, BH16 6JL
    Tel: 01202 620333
    Fax: 01202 632444

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

“The Romany Centre”??? 😯

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Alternatively, some baking powder in an envelope with some made up arabic-style writing should be good for a laugh.

As far as I’m aware, the vast majority of Anthrax ‘attacks’ have been by Catholics/Pro-Life supporters, on abortion clinics.

Not a lot of Arab involvement in those ones.

Sandwich

Do they do drives as well? 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Sandwich, how very dare you! I simply recognized the address from a previous client…off to bed with you and your bigotry!!! 😀

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘WMD Instructions needed urgently’ is closed to new replies.