Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Witcher 2 (PC) – anyone playing this yet?
  • spacemonkey

Haven’t played anything for a few months and feel the need for a fix coming on. Witcher 2 looks and sounds pretty cool; Bioware-type cause n effect, day becomes night with ‘living’ environments, etc.

Might get it this w/end. Anyone else?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

The first one was good but the gameplay was a bit samey. The story kept it going for me. I’ve just rented LA Noire on impulse. It will be good or hype.

McHamish
    Free Member

hmmm….do i need to get new games?

Is Witcher on the PS3?

Drac

L.A. Noire is cracking really very good, mine arrived last night and I got a few hours in. Went to play this am and my PS3 was playing up, in the end I had to force a format of the HD and then I find I’d entered the wrong email address when I changed it for PSN last night. So awaiting a password reset email so I can see if the saves synced online, if not I’ll just have to start again but luckily I wasn’t far in.

spacemonkey

I think the original was PC only, as is the sequel. Looks damn fine though:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5T6FYPOY4[/video]

King-ocelot
    Free Member

La Noir is good, can’t see much replay in it though, but I’m not too far into it. Original Witcher was PC only IIRC it was based on a Eastern European series of books, hence the good development and storylines. You can pick it up cheap now, it’s worth playing especially the special edition.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Witcher 2 (PC) – anyone playing this yet?’ is closed to new replies.