Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Wireless Mouse help please!
  • genghispod
    Free Member

Hi all, I’m looking for a new mouse. The problem is I have big hands and most of them seem designed for children. And then you have trackballs, about which I now nothing other than the basic concept.

I have looked in Currys, Staples etc and the choice seems small, in both ways.

I don’t do gaming, just general surfing, so wndered if anyone could suggest a suitable product, maybe £20 to £30. Thanks.

scaredypants

Not all that much help, but anyway ..

(I ended up with a vertical mouse (wired) that was very cheap, just to test the principle. It’s still here so must suit me, I guess)

somouk
    Free Member

I had exactly the same problem when looking for a wireless mouse and ended up with a logitech one as it seemed to be the most comfortable without it feeling like my hand is a claw to control it.

spooky_b329

Have you tried a mini mouse? Set it up so it’s quick and it is responsive enough that you can just use fingers, palm of your hand doesn’t need to move. I find it much easier and more accurate than have to move my arm with a larger mouse.

I’m using a Logitech M187 wireless mouse, about £12.

m360
    Free Member

Have you tried a touch pad? I was set on a bluetooth mouse, but touch pads are great when you get used to them. Most have scroll, double-click, zoom functions etc. The apple one is great, but sure others are available for PC’s if needed.

jonjones262
    Free Member

It’s £60 but this one is fantastic.

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/product/performance-mouse-mx?crid=7

Works with the same bluetooth keyboard connector too

genghispod
    Free Member

Thanks guys,I’ll have a look at mini mice; not so keen on a touchpad unless its vastly different to those on laptops as I can’t stand them. I have a big logitech at the moment but its a few years old and loses connection with the base station every few minutes. Think I might see if I can try a trackball in-store.

DaveP

Logitech m525. Used 10hrs per day still on original batteries. Very comfortable. I hate rubbish mice, but this is great, comfortable and smooth.

brassneck

MS Explorer mouse. I bought 4 just in case they go EoL!

genghispod
    Free Member

Thanks Dave P, my daughter has that mouse; the scroll wheel is fantastic, but its not as large as I would like. Still on my list though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Wireless Mouse help please!’ is closed to new replies.