Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Winter's Bone
  • noteeth
    Free Member

If you get the chance, go & see the superb Winter’s Bone – a film every bit as gripping as No Country for Old Men, with an outstanding performance by Jennifer Lawrence in the lead role. And as grim as the plot is, the stark beauty of the Ozark woods made me want to get straight out on my bike.

Jamie
    Free Member

Going to watch it tonight……looks awesome-sauce.

rOcKeTdOg

got it here to watch, keep putting it off as the synopsis on IMDB put me off a bit

Cougar

If it helps, a mate of mine has a film review site, he reviewed it recently (and liked it).

Grat plug: I Watch Films So You Don’t Have To

Jamie
    Free Member

got it here to watch, keep putting it off as the synopsis on IMDB put me off a bit

…..better stick to something nice and easy like Space Chimps then.

rOcKeTdOg

better stick to something nice and easy like Space Chimps then

i didn’t realise you were an actor, did you get the job through talent or ’cause you look the part?

ton

😆

Merak

I have never really seen the point of reviews of films/books. Its a very subjective thing imo.

If its a consumer item then a review can be helpful but a I prefer to make my own mind up when it comes to books and films rather than take someone else word for it, or to be influenced by those opinions beforehand. And incidentally, Ive watched that film and it rubbish. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Winter's Bone’ is closed to new replies.