Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Winter holiday inspiration…
  • lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Looks like i'll be off work over Christmas and New Year and quite fancy taking off for a bit. Can't decide between touring to exotic climes, biking somewhere, do some wintery sports or go somewhere for partying. Or combination of two or more 8)

Any suggestions to help me pass away this boring rainy day.

fotheringtonthomas
    Free Member

Go ski touring if you can ski or learn if you cant

GrahamS

Go to a suitable "party" ski resort and do the wintery sports AND the partying?

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Not ruling out the ski holiday, however i'm planning one for end of Feb/March.

trailmonkey

Biking in the Canaries. Perfect winter holiday 8)

badnewz
    Free Member

I'm a regular winter break man. December 08 – mtb in southern spain (20 degrees, sunny all day (bleeding cold at night and in the mornings); January 09 – Lanzarote (I wouldn't go again, the weather was poor, only two days of irregular sun, the rest overcast and windy – apparently for the last seven years its been like this out there).
    Looking at Tunisia this year.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

mmmmm Tunisia, do you know if there are good trails?

jojoA1
    Free Member

Wherever you go, take me with you. You could always have a fortnight in sunny Buckie by the sea!….

GrahamS

Not ruling out the ski holiday, however i'm planning one for end of Feb/March.

So…? You're allowed more than one per season.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

What's Northern Spain like in January? I fancy a few days tootling around Girona, near Barcelona, if I can sort out a way to get the bike there that doesn't involve getting it minced by Ryanair.

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

'Not ruling out the ski holiday' 😆

Wherever you go, take me with you.

Where do you fancy going cupcake?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Winter holiday inspiration…’ is closed to new replies.