• This topic has 16 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by SOAP.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Wingnut stuff in the UK?
  • pedalhead
    Free Member

Any idea who's selling Wingnut stuff in the UK these days? Can't seem to find it anywhere. Cheers.

Mounty_73

I had the same problem, it use to be http://www.ukbikestore.co.uk but they are not on the web site anymore.

13thfloormonk

Got mine through edinburgh bicycle co-op, but they had to order it in for me.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trail_rat
    Free Member

aye but ian there used to be a disty – now there is not …

was it propel that were doing them innitially or am i confused with ergon ?

13thfloormonk

Yep, it was Propel, didn't realise they weren't doing them now.

sheldona
    Free Member

Give Tegit a bell in the Holy Trail Machynlleth

Shred
    Free Member

Contact Propel. They have some stock left and will sell it to you direct.

Spud

That's a shame. I put a hole in my Hyper 3.0, and have a 2.5 too which I got from Beics Brenin (same as Holey Trail).

Kahurangi

Holey Trail in Mach had one for me in May

pedalhead
    Free Member

I just ordered a couple of packs from Propel. Very helpful chap talked me through the various options. They still have a few left of various sizes, although as has been mentioned, they're no longer bring them in.

spokebloke
    Free Member

Ahem.
    We are now bringing them in. I've got dirty great boxes full of them sat in my office.
    The good news is that they're a new batch with an integrated bladder tube holder – we've been sorting this out with Scott (Mr Wingnut) over the last few months.
    More good news – they're going to be cheaper than they used to be – we are selling them direct so no middle man.
    Bad news – not online until tomorrow earliest – awaiting product shots for the site.
    http://www.spokeshirts.co.uk

spokebloke
    Free Member

Hyper 2.5 now online.
    Video, 3.0 and Enduro will be up soon.

Mounty_73

Hooray !

ceekay
    Free Member

What a great community this is. Reading the forum during lunch; had been thinking about a wingnut pack; gave Spokeshirt a call; Hyper 2.5 on its way.
    Thanks to Alistair at spokeshirt, friendly help, good advice.
    Cheers all

pedalhead
    Free Member

Excellent, glad someone's taking up the baton & bringing these into the UK. Just received my Assault and Hyper 3 and they look & feel great.

mansonsoul
    Free Member

Isn't STW amazing? I was thinking of posting something asking where to get hold of a Wingnut, as I've been thinking of getting one for ages. And there, from the importer themselves, is the answer. Mountain bike community FTW! Thankyou spokebloke.

SOAP
    Free Member

Do these wingnut packs move about much when you get out of the saddle to jump or pull up on the bars?
    Only used a mule and osprey raptor which is close to your back and quite stable.
    Any opinions on this cheers

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Wingnut stuff in the UK?’ is closed to new replies.