Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Will I die if …
  • breakneckspeed
    Free Member

Just been looking about the tinternet and found these rather sexy looking forks – so if I get some will I end up a lifeless heap on the trails surrounded by the shattered remains of my single speed

Anybody had any experience of the company or products?

foureyes
    Free Member

i think id trust them as far as i’d be able to push them with my little finger up a sandpaper slope against the prevailing wind and a lump of plasticene. nothing there makes me want that im afraid

theboatman
    Free Member

Thought they were pretty much identical to the SSC ones, without the gopping decals, which has to be a result. One of the lads I ride with had one and survived quite happily riding round the peak, until he finally conceeded fully rigid was rubbish (for him :wink:)

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

Full rigid may be a step too far for me too but as the original RST fork which had 63mm when new, but now only give a very sticky 3mm I thought I’d give it a go

jad
    Free Member

They’re absolutely identical to the White Brothers fork which retails for about £160!

I’ve been using a pair all winter, 5 days a week, 20 mile on/offroad commute. No problems whatsoever. They appear to be very high quality – nicely finished, shiny and light.

MTBR have several reviews of the fork and as far as I recall – all positive.

sv

I saw these too (eBay) – was thinking DIY 69er.

Stoner
    Free Member

as above, they’re identical to SSC and whitebrothers.

The singlespeed massive I ride with are currently running 2 pairs of SSC forks and 2 pairs of the Exotics with no issues so far this winter….. for the money they’re a bargain…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Will I die if …’ is closed to new replies.