• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wiggo's new career? (Archers content)
  • wingnuts

Mrs W listens avidly to the Archers as I float about doing stuff. As she had missed it in the car on the way home last night she put it on the iPlayer later.

I was stunned when there was speculation that Brad would be making an appearance in support of Dan and Falon’s Sport Relief Challenge event. Does this mean He’s not down for Milan San Remo on that day and starting a new career of personal appearances? Are we going to see him on The Great British Sewing Bee or I’m a Celebrity get me out of here?

Sure he would add some extra spice to many formats!

wrightyson
    Free Member

He’s on with that **** nick grimshaw on radio 1 on Monday also.

IHN

Just heard on R4 that he’ll be making a cameo on The Archers. Let’s hope it’s like his comments to the foreign press in the tour 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Here’s hoping he gets mullered at The Bull, lays Eddie out cold, then cops a feel of Ruth on the way home.

“Ooooh….nooooooo”

IHN

“I say they’re just f*****g w*****s. I cannot be doing with people like that.

“It justifies their own bone-idleness because they can’t ever imagine applying themselves to do anything in their lives.

“It’s easy for them to sit under a pseudonym on Twitter and write that sort of s**t, rather than get off their a***s in their own lives and apply themselves and work hard at something and achieve something.

“And that’s ultimately it. C***s.”

“Another pint, Tom?”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wiggo's new career? (Archers content)’ is closed to new replies.