Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Wiggle – Fail
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

I ordered an item on the 30th April to be delivers to my work address (as always)

I have looked on the website and there and email sent saying 'The following items have been packed and are ready for despatch'

I still havent recived the item, WHERE IS IT?

Does any one have a telephone number i can contact them on?

wwaswas

WHERE IS IT?

I don't know, sorry.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Er, try emailing them from the address on the Contact Us page?

I have found their Customer Service team to be excellent, fast and helpful. My own order got lost in the post a while back and Wiggle could not have done more to be constructive and helpful. I should add it was the only lost order out of multiple dozens I have placed in the last 5 years.

Their customer service team is one of the reasons I prefer to place orders with Wiggle when I can.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

To be fair to Wiggle, there has been a bank holiday, so really they have had 4 days to get it to you??

Is that really a major drama?

😐

Nezbo
    Free Member

I have done that but i want to talk to some one… not a f-kin email

al_f
    Free Member

If in doubt:

wwaswas

i want to talk to some one

you want to go to a shop then.

Nezbo
    Free Member

I have ordered some from CRC on the 4th and that has not arrived as well.

I guess they are getting to big for the customers…

stumpy01

With CRC there was talk on 2 or 3 other threads in th last day or so about this and rumours that perhaps the volcanic ash cloud was slowing things down, what with them being based in Ireland.
    I ordered from them a couple of weeks ago and they were slow until I e-mailed them, then sorted out quickly.

As for Wiggle, not sure why they seemed to have slowed down. Ordered some tubes on Tuesday, just showing as processed & waiting for despatch today.
    If your e-mail said processed & ready for despatch, then you haven't had it as it hasn't been despatched yet. Don't they send another e-mail when it's been shipped??

Taff
    Free Member

You'll have an email to confirm dispatch. I h estuff from 2008 that's still being packed. If you're worried then ring them, the wiggle crew are really good

Nezbo
    Free Member

Taff – haven't got a number for them… 🙁

Nezbo
    Free Member

Ammount spent at crc is £2,730.09 over the last year or so and ammount spent at wiggle is £523.12, this is not including full bikes (just bits and other stuff) so i am quite a good customer etc…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle – Fail’ is closed to new replies.