Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Wiggle boss interviewed in today's Guardian
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

If anyone is interested:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2010/sep/17/humphrey-cobbold-wiggle-interview

And yes, he has a bike related tattoo!

Trekster

you about Sun/Mon/Tue Simon?

rOcKeTdOg

Education Bromsgrove School, Worcestershire
    😯

flip
    Free Member

400 parcels a day to Oz? ❗

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Wiggle store, coming to a town near you soon.

MrTall
    Free Member

Bugger, he left our school a few years before me otherwise i might have known him and wangled a lifetime discount……..

rOcKeTdOg

i'm more shocked someone who went to school in Bromsgrove claims he got an education!

MrNutt
    Free Member

you read the grunidad simon? I always had you down as more of a Times/ft man?

miketually
    Free Member

you read the grunidad simon? I always had you down as more of a Times/ft man?

Shaman Monthly?

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

i'm more shocked someone who went to school in Bromsgrove claims he got an education!

At £16,000 a year I would hope he'd got an education!

tang
    Free Member

simons a resurgence/kindred spirit reader i think….(only coz i saw him one of them)
    wiggle must be coining it.

simonralli2
    Free Member

I only read papers on-line, which are Guardian, Telegraph, Mail and Sun. None reflect what I am about though. Yes, something I wrote was in Kindred Spirit. It was an article about the hallucinogenic cactus San Pedro. Hopefully I will be in it again once my book is published 😀 To be honest though I am more a Shaman's Drum man myself, so yes, very close indeed!

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Bit sad he seems only to comment on selling to men… I thought getting away from traditional bike shops would mean getting away from prejudice.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle boss interviewed in today's Guardian’ is closed to new replies.