Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Wife watches the X-Craptor, HELP!!!!!
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

Short of killing her (I don’ want to be hungry) or smashing the telly (I paid for it), can anything be done? I’m drinking lager but it’s not helping.
    She’ll want to talk to me about the “great” voices afterwards, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

take a fuse out of the elecy box so it all goes dark (make sure it isnt the 1 for the pugs in the kitchen tho!!

Rochey
    Free Member

so is mine, help me too.

Inbred456
    Free Member

Buy a decent bike light and leave em to it. That’s what I’m going to do. Great excuse to get another ride in. 😆

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Go in the loft and nudge the aerial slightly out of alignment. The decoder will cr@p-out the stream periodically due to poor signal – tell her that watching XFactor is damaging the TV.

iDave
    Free Member

read a book

nuke

Its a fix anyway…I mean why the hell did Cheryl let Katie through to the live shows even though she fluffed her lines twice!?! 😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

iDave, that’s my next move. She’s getting really into it 🙁

bommer
    Free Member

laptop and headphones worked for me until she decided she didn’t want to watch it anymore.

carlos
    Free Member

I actually turned away a couple of JW’s as to not interupt last nights show.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Can’t believe you could diss the most riveting hour’s tv in years! (And yes I mean that!!)

carlphillips
    Free Member

MINE TOO… please help me god

wors

Watch this instead ont pc

elaineanne
    Free Member

i watch it too ! sooooo wot if you bought the telly :roll:? your married aint ya ? ya tight sod… my hubby has taken over one of my bedrooms with snakes and do i look like im bothered ! 🙄 (cud job its a spare room… :mrgreen:

mattsccm
    Free Member

No shed?

Hairychested
    Free Member

No shed, we have a flat and it’s a bit nippy on the balcony.
    Off to read some Stephen Fry, maybe a bit of his genius will rub off?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Wife watches the X-Craptor, HELP!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.