Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Wife just got a job, I am so happy
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

Again we were right against the wall with money and what not and my new IT job (lower level I might add) was in no way bringing in enough cash for the mortgage, had to borrow money from parents and were seriousley looking at selling the house to move into rented accomodation.

She had a second interview yesterday and it was between her and another woman, went well but wouldn't find out until today.

She got a call 5 minutes ago offering her the job for the full whack she wanted.

I'm so happy I could cry, had a tension headache all day while waiting to hear

donsimon
    Free Member

Congrats, now go buy a lottery ticket.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Woo!

footflaps

Nice one, congrats to the wife!

Spongebob
    Free Member

Fabulous! When you get the contract, why not get a bottle of bubbly to celebrate.

Junkyard
    Free Member

pleased for you both nice to see a good story for once on here re jobs

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Nice one dude!!

I had similar last year. Wife lost her business which left us with debtsn then got one job and she got made redundant, then got a second which she was again made redundant from but now has an awesome job and is doing really well at.

PracticalMatt
    Free Member

Great news mate, I'm very happy for you.

we've just found out there's a baby on the way so we're frantically selling stuff on ebay and hoping that one of us gets a better job sooner rather than later. This gives me hope.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Congrats, great news 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wife just got a job, I am so happy’ is closed to new replies.