Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Wife complains on forum about my love affair with my bike
  • mdb
    Free Member

My other half has posted a thread on a forum she uses to complain about me spending too much time with my bike. Some of the responses are really good and an insight into how our other halves view our obsession:

P.S – “DH” means Dear Husband…

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/772752-Anyone-else-39-s-DH-having-an-affair-with-their

will
    Free Member

😆

djglover
    Free Member

it’s an extremely boring topic 😀

theflatboy
    Free Member

haha, hilarious. they wouldn’t like my flat – 3 bikes now in the living room, even i think it’s a bit excessive so god knows why my gf was so amenable about it!

sharki
    Free Member

My wife had it as grounds for separation that i loved my bike more than her…LOL

Surfr
    Free Member

I think I’ll share that thread with the wife tonight so she knows she’s not alone. Had a good giggle reading through it.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Get used to it mate.

My wife calls my garage ‘the cave’. Yep, a cave rammed full of really cool stuff…..

🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Very funny – some real gems on there.

llama

‘I can’t get him to see how crazy it is to spend 100s of £s on a bike to then systematically replace every part of it with parts that cost a fortune.I’m sure none of his original bikes remain as he’s replaced so many parts in the quest for a perfect bike!’

Smee
    Free Member

Stepford.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Send it a bunch of flowers and a box of chocs on Valentines day.. then see how your Wife reacts… 😈

FoxyChick
    Free Member

*skips off to join mumsnet.*

😯

Lordy, lordy…what a bunch of whingebags!!!

A bit like here then….

8)

chakaping
    Free Member

My wife is a keen Mumsnetter, but I’ll refrain from reading the link so as to respect her cyber-privacy.

Plus I’m scared of what I might find out.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Remember that Harry Enfield sketch?

“Women, know your limits!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMb8Csll9Ws

skidartist
    Free Member

she should count her blessings and be thankful that its your own bike you’re spending too much time with, and not the ‘Village Bike’

Badgerpoo
    Free Member

“I asked why his winter bike wasn’t wearing a coat. I was ignored for several hours for being a sarcastic and uninterested wife. “

Ahahaha brilliant!

PePPeR

Come on its like shoes, if my wife starts going on about my collection of bikes, I remind her that she does seem to manage to have a pair of shoes for every occasion and it would of course be alright if I reduce my bikes down to one, that she could manage with just one pair of shoes. She goes strangely quiet after that.

chvck
    Free Member

If you’re reading her forum posts on there what are the chances that she’s reading yours on here?

PePPeR

Double Post sorry

tankslapper
    Free Member

At least they admit it’s one ‘epic ride’ which we can get away with

‘goes out to the woods on a Thurday night with other men’

That’s mountain biking for ya!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Wife complains on forum about my love affair with my bike’ is closed to new replies.