Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Wicks Kitchens
  • Eyepic
    Free Member

Any good…

midlifecrashes

I can speak for the take away range, not the order-in type. I’ve had the glossy white one, Houston, in a tenanted house now for four years and it comes up good as new when cleaned. The cabinets are easy enough to put together and sturdy enough, reasonable amount of room in behind for cables and pipes. I’ve just put in a run of the same model in my utility room last Christmas, at home, and they are fine too. Wall brackets are the usual adjustables and hinges are all standard stuff.

Tom83

Same as the Benchmarx ones. Maybe try setting up a cash account at Benchmarx see if you can save anything?

beanieripper
    Free Member

Just had a Wickes Ripley kitchen fitted, quality of the units are pretty good just dont get them to fit it….

thehustler
    Free Member

wickes kitchens manufatured by moores, largest kitchen manufaturer in the world, I from an industry point of view would say not the best and not the worst, but very servicable (moores also supply a heck of a lot to the newbuild industry)

Eyepic
    Free Member

Thanks all

Hustler if you are in the industry…. who would you recommend as VFM but well made?

paulosoxo
    Free Member

headsup – Member
    mixed. good product but useless fitting

POSTED 3 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Do they not just use local fitters?

TooTall
    Free Member

I had one fitted by a local joiner a few years ago. He rated the build of the cabinets as better than most he had fitted. Just buy when they have a sale.

jfletch
    Free Member

We have one. Very good and our fitter said it was as good as the how dens ones he normally fits.

Negotiate hard though. We paid less than half the list price. There doesn’t need to be a promo on. Just tell them what you want to pay, if they can do it they will if they can’t ther won’t.

bonchance
    Free Member

Got some felt from Wickes for my shed – that was ok

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Wicks Kitchens’ is closed to new replies.