Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Whyte T129 works?
  • timwillows
    Free Member

Anyone seen a review of this? looks like a good value upgrade over the ‘s’ model

z1ppy

Not seen a bad review, if that helps, main issue is that there were all sold (admittedly maybe to dealers) out of the next feb delivery & July’s was selling fast

timwillows
    Free Member

Sold out and its only December!!!

freaky69
    Free Member

I recently purchased one as an upgrade from my anthem x2 26er. It is in a different league and I absolutely love it! I took it to my local ride at bedgebury with Strava running and beat all my previous best times and it was so much more fun especially as I’ve never had a 29er. It behaved just like a 26 but so much smoother and less energy consuming. I opted for the Works model as that was all that’s was available but I’m glad I did as everything works so precisely. The xt gears are flawless and the brakes are unbelievably smooth and useable. The dropper post is excellent and made the little jumping section in there even more fun. The rear wheel has a hope hub also. I even like the tyres it came with as they grip well in the turns and Carry speed very well. I cannot recommend this bike enough and I hope this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Whyte T129 works?’ is closed to new replies.