Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Whyte M109C Team '14 – dropper post?
  • cakefest
    Free Member

anyone out there run a dropper on this carbon front triangle? which one? internal or external? frame has internal and external routing options.

http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/gear/category/bikes/mountain-bikes/full-suspension/product/review-whyte-m109c-team-14-48106/

cakefest
    Free Member

bike can be seen below. any thoughts?

ianpv
    Free Member

that isn’t a pic of the carbon one. I’ve got a Lev DX on my 109C, external routing but from the collar. Works well. Mine doesn’t have internal option though – it’s a 2015 CS frame, so I’m surprised they took it away from 14 to 15?

cakefest
    Free Member

it’s my mistake. there is no internal routing on my bike. so they didn’t take it away for yours.

Lev DX externally routed sounds interesting. what lever do you use? what cable path? do you have a pic you might be able to email me? – address in profile.

how is looking after the suspension bearings going? warranty replacement has been great so far for me.

do you have the 209C wheels? how is the rear hub? i’m struggling to source just pawls and springs to sort a minor problem. new freehub is £49.99.

apologies for lots of questions, but you don’t find many owners!

spotted this external routed dropper from the saddle clamp. cable is running on top of downtube with some bottle cage boss clamps.

cakefest
    Free Member

this is the bike.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Whyte M109C Team '14 – dropper post?’ is closed to new replies.