Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Why is working night shifts so g*d dam difficult as you get older !
  • bunnerscj
    Free Member

Yup, you guessed it, working nights, bored and struggling to stay awake, why are nights just sooooo bloody difficult ?

nimrod2410
    Free Member

just think of the poor bastards going to work as you make your way home to a lovely, warm, cosy bed, should do the trick.

bunnerscj
    Free Member

🙄

toxicsoks
    Free Member

I've been pretty quiet for most of the night but it's about to get VERY busy. Funny how it always gets busy in the last few hours before you finish, isn't it? 🙄

bruneep

Define older, what age are you?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

HA! I've just finished 7 nights or, to put it another way, a 77 hour week. Happily though I get 7 days off (inc today)so not back till next Monday afternoon. I'm tired but I'm buggered if I'm going to bed with this sun blazing through the windows. I'm off for a ride me!

I think I qualify for 'older' at 53.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Essel .. wow I could never go straight out! To date I've never had a problem sleeping off night. But if I finish going into a rest day I get to bed around 0800 and set alarm for 1200 so I get enough kip to see me through until the normal bed time that evening.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Why is working night shifts so g*d dam difficult as you get older !’ is closed to new replies.