Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Why have my classifieds been deleted
  • handyman153
    Free Member

Evening.

I posted 3 topics on the classifieds earlier, which have all been deleted.
    I’m not the most talkative guy on here, but i certainly don’t just sell stuff. And I’ve given stuff away for free in the past. So i can’t be all bad!

I’m thinking its because of the picture size? But can any mod let me know, so I don’t do the same next time?

Thanks all,

handyman153
    Free Member

I think I deserve having them deleted, as I can’t work out the difference between a bike and a chat forum!

Sorry!

scotroutes

Did you post three separate ads? You’re only allowed two at once (in order to give everyone else a chance).

Classified Rules

No more than two ads from the same user on the front page at any one time or they will ALL be deleted.
    No reposting an ad for 24 hours after it was first posted.
    http://singletrackworld.com/classified-rules/

Just combine them into 1 or 2

Drac

We sent you an email.

Classifieds Rules state that no more than 2 ads are permitted on the front page or they will all be deleted. You’re welcome to combine and repost.

allthepies
    Free Member

Soz about that, I pressed the wrong button 😳

scotroutes

handyman153
    Free Member

Drac,

No email yet.. But completely understood, will make sure I follow the rules in the future!

DezB
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/2YmHtISRcz0[/video]

Drac

Thanks.

The email may have been caught by your spam filter.

bearnecessities

I hope you’re selling a 2015 Brand new Specialized Stumpjumper Carbon Evo 650b Medium Frame for £1500, ‘cos I’ll be damned if if can find one.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Wait until drac resends the missing email twice more, then delete all three of them. Get it right up em.

russyh
    Free Member

I hope you’re selling a 2015 Brand new Specialized Stumpjumper Carbon Evo 650b Medium Frame for £1500, ‘cos I’ll be damned if if can find one.

And me….I would love one in a tennis ball yellow kind of colour. You just never see one for sale….if only!

russyh
    Free Member

In fact if someone could sell me one without a warranty for about £250 more than I can buy one for online then I would be super stoked!

shermer75
    Free Member

That Billy Bragg video was amazing! 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Makes a change from why is nobody replying to my classifieds

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Why have my classifieds been deleted’ is closed to new replies.