Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Why Cavendish will never win Sports Personality
  • leggyblonde
    Free Member

Because he doesn't have one!

He's flipping quick on a bike but he turned up at Rollpaluza last night, sat at a reserved table drinking mineral water with his manager who turned everyone away who wanted to say hello! Worlds away from Wiggo with his people skills

binners

I can't see him losing much sleep over it, to be honest. The Green Journey should be ample compensation 🙂

Antwat… sports personality is an oxymoron

Geronimo
    Free Member

leggyblonde
    Free Member

haha, good one Geronimo.

Binners, you're right, he won't lose any sleep at all, it was just a shame that he acted so aloof at such an intimate event

tracknicko
    Free Member

if sports personality had anything to do with actually having a personality it would be a very small selection pool to choose from…

0091paddy
    Free Member

Maybe he's just very focused? TBH, I doubt he really cares about Sports Personality.

The man lives for this after all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCUD0CPKJSM

binners

True. It doesn't take much effort to be nice does it really? I think you must need to be a bit like that to be that good though. I remember having to stop reading Lances Biography as it seemed to consist of 250 pages which could be summarised as him saying: "Do you know what? I'm ****ing great, me!!!!"

Wiggo's biography is worth a read though. Really interesting

aP
    Free Member

Cav's biography is quite good as well, although recent circumstances suggest that some of it may be fanciful. Brad's book is alright, although I remember when he was a rather sulky 15 year old.

leggyblonde
    Free Member

I used to race with brad then, sulky at 15 is normal, at 23 is strange.

zokes
    Free Member

OT slightly, but Jensen's face in that pic tells a thousand words…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Why Cavendish will never win Sports Personality’ is closed to new replies.