Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Why are fecktards allowed to buy matches?
  • fatboyjon

Arrived at work this morning to find that someone has set fire to my van last night. I think I'm a little too stunned to be angry yet. Can't believe it, I loved my van. It's been invaluable to the business, great for riding weekends, great to sleep in, really helpful to me and quite a few mates moving houses and lots of fun.

I know it's only a metal box and thankfully no-one was hurt but it was my metal box and I liked it.

racefaceec90

sorry to hear that fatboyjon.unfortunately there are a lot of a**holes around.definitely let the fuzz know.i hope they catch em.

miketually
    Free Member

We had that 5 years ago with our car.

Car destroyed. Driveway knackered. Front of garage knackered.

Could have been really nasty, as we'd been camping and there was a borrowed gas cylinder in the boot! luckily, the safety veny worked and the gas vented without exploding. We'd also filled the tank on the way home. The flames were quite big!

The police attended with the fire brigade, but we didn't hear a bean from them afterwards. We even had to phone them up to get an incident number so we could claim on the insurance.

Hope you get sorted out.

Innes
    Free Member

Bummer!

I only use my van at work, but it is still "My Van" do these Oxygen Thief's not know that some people look after things and care for their property?

Bunnyhop

Sorry to hear that Jon.
    They seem to start off at a young age setting fire to the 'for sale signs' and progress.

I hope you get another sorted soon.

nbt

Bum 🙁

DIdn;t I see a CCTV camera on your neightbour's property though?

househusband

I feel for you. As someone that has served afloat I have more hatred that most of folk that start fires needlessly. Now live in a semi-rural setting, and last night somebody set fire to several dozen freshly harvested large, round bales of hay – right behind the houses opposite us. What I found most distasteful was the number of people stopping to gawp; mainly families in cars that looked like they have made the trip out just to see the fire – what does that tell their children?!

alpin
    Free Member

hay burns?

CountZero

Little boys who play with matches wet the bed… 😈

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Why are fecktards allowed to buy matches?’ is closed to new replies.