Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Who'se playing Guitar Hero?
  • mcboo
    Free Member

My brother in law bought me Guitar Hero:Warriors of Rock for my 40th, bless him. My wife decided she hated it, I made her have a go, she’s totally hooked, runs off to the kitchen, comes back with the beers!

Thing is, I’m not a great fan of metal, I’m running out of songs I want to listen to. Is there a library I can download tunes from more to my taste?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

How about The Beatles?

Get down GAME and get yourself a copy 2nd hand for about a tenner.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Not sure which console you have it on? You can buy the other Guitar Hero games for the same console which will be compatible, and I think that Rock Band which tends to be less metal focused than Guitar Hero (boooo!)is also compatible with the Guitar Hero instruments. You can also buy songs/song packs off Xbox Live/PSN (not sure about the Wii).

uphillcursing
    Free Member

You should see my 5 year old playing Freebird by Lynard Skynard. Its quite scary..

Cougar

Get the console online, there’s a raft of DLC for both the Guitar Hero and Rock Band serieseses. Personally, I’d recommend Rock Band 3 though (-:

Alternatively, Band Hero is kicking about; its playlist is a lot less RAWK than the others (it’s supposed to be a family game, so you can’t access any of the ‘explicit’ content).

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Where do we get free stuff for the Wii version?

We stopped playing when we had done everything we liked and couldn’t progress further because we were crap.

Cougar

Ah, sorry, dunno much about the Wii variants. Are they cut down compared to the Xbox / Ps3 ones?

On GH, can’t you go back and redo the older songs, maybe five-star the ones you’ve four-starred previously? Sometimes enough to progress?

Is there no DLC for the Wii version?

jon1973
    Free Member

Where do we get free stuff for the Wii version?

don’t know about free stuff, but there is a ‘cheat’ you can do to unlock all the songs.

linky

mcboo
    Free Member

I’ve got XBox 360, can I use the guitar and drums from Guitar Hero for Rock Band? Like the Beatles…..

namastebuzz
    Free Member

can I use the guitar and drums from Guitar Hero for Rock Band?

Yes.

Cougar

It’s all cross compatible on the Xbox, so long as the game supports it. (Eg, you can’t use Rock Band Drums on Guitar Hero 2, not because it’s RB kit, but because there’s no drum track in that game).

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Who'se playing Guitar Hero?’ is closed to new replies.