Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 107 total)
  • Who's watching the C4 programme about Luton? EDL vs radical Islam
  • kimbers

no muslamic ray guns yet

but im from dunstable/luton
    so its not that funny
    siiiiigggggghhhhhhhhhhh

binners

It’s doing a fine job of proving that all extremists, of whatever persuasion, are complete and utter muppets!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Who you calling an extremist Binners?

IanMunro
    Free Member

I quite liked the woman sighing and wishing that the boys would stop their pissing contest.

yunki
    Free Member

I thought I wanted to learn something about the state of extremism the UK..

I couldn’t stomach it for more than a few minutes though

h4muf
    Free Member

Gripping.

binners

Both the EDF hard men, and the warriors of islam seem to like doing their gobbling off from behind the safety of a police cordon

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

Who you calling an extremist Binners?

The Muppets I believe.

And he’s not far wrong :

Muppet movies: their communist plots revealed

dogbert
    Free Member

waste of space the lot of them, I’m all for freedom of speech but they’re all just trying to stir up sngst that isn’t there

Northwind

Anyone else think we should just take all this lot, put them in a room together and then, well, who cares what happens as they’ll all be in a room somewhere out of the way and we can get on with not being surrounded by knobbers.

wilde86
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPpXY1aWKgI[/video]

think theyre all uneducated idiots that base their ideals on uter crap that 99% of comes from the media..

wilde86
    Free Member

well not the shariah law (dont think the daily mail came up with that)

Northwind

Lots of people are afraid of any implementation of islamic religious law, but the same people tend not to be bothered about the beth din.

RustySpanner

Northwind – Member

Lots of people are afraid of any implementation of islamic religious law, but the same people tend not to be bothered about the beth din.

I dunno, her tast in clothes is appaling, but shes got a decent voice.

Northwind

I salute you sir. The joke was merely good, but the choice of photo was a triumph.

IanW
    Free Member

Northwind – Member

Cos they aint stoning women and cutting people heads off init.

shifter
    Free Member

That photographer’s face speaks volumes!

Did someone mention EDF hardmen above? Do they go into reactors without their PPE?

😉

RustySpanner

In all seriousness, I dont believe that a religious court should have any status in law.

If people volunteer to be judged by their peers, then so be it, as long as no judgements passed are legally binding, in anyway recognised in law or take the place of the established legal process.

Cougar

Amen, brother.

khani
    Free Member

Anyone else think we should just take all this lot, put them in a room together and then, well, who cares what happens as they’ll all be in a room somewhere out of the way and we can get on with not being surrounded by knobbers.

Yes,..me,.. 😥 I call it a collision of arseholes….

jon1973
    Free Member

Both the EDF hard men, and the warriors of islam seem to like doing their gobbling off from behind the safety of a police cordon

They may think they’re hard but when it comes to action they’re all talk. I mean, the EDF totally failed to deliver on their promise to reduce my domestic heating and electricity bills. Scum.

binners

Was it just me, or did all the veiled female Muslim protesters, kicking off…

Have an air of, well……

joeegg
    Free Member

I live in a totally “white area”and its very rare to see a coloured person.My doctor and dentist are the only ones.
    I know that most of the population around here will have thoughts similar to the EDF.A pub landlord told me all his customers are racist and will make comments quite openly.
    Where’s the dividing line between someone wanting to maintain Christian values in what is still a Christian country and a racist.
    Do i want to see women covered head to to toe in black showing only their eyes in my high street.No i don’t.I can’t see the colour of the woman beneath so am i a racist.
    The leader of the EDF reminded me of a football hooligan from the eighties and if the EDF do want a way forward and a rational voice then he’s not the guy.
    Can’t wait to see the programme on Thursday night about Bradford as i used to live there.

wwaswas

what is still a Christian country

here we go…

Tom-B
    Free Member

It’s EDL not EDF ffs! EDF are an energy company.

As you were…

Lifer
    Free Member

I know that most of the population around here will have thoughts similar to the EDF

😆

EDIT: Beaten by Tom 🙁

wwaswas

EDF slogan = “Power to the People”

Lifer
    Free Member

Don’t talk to me about EDF, the bastards.

khani
    Free Member

I call it a collision of arseholes

See…arseholes…..

DezB
    Free Member

Another programme that makes me think “Who’d be a copper?”

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

joeegg – Member

Where’s the dividing line between someone wanting to maintain Christian values in what is still a Christian country and a racist.

Its not – its a secular country. anyone wanting to maintain “cristian values” is as bad and is highly offensive to me

Do i want to see women covered head to to toe in black showing only their eyes in my high street.No i don’t.I can’t see the colour of the woman beneath so am i a racist.

Why does it matter to you? What business of yours is it what people wear

khani
    Free Member

Just remember, the arseholes are in the minority on both sides, everyone else is just getting on with their lives..

binners

The attitude of the coppers really impressed me. They all wore a look of studied disinterest, like a teacher ignoring a class of unruly children.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Its not – its a secular country. anyone wanting to maintain “cristian values” is as bad and is highly offensive to me

Strictly speaking it’s not a secular country. But I know what you mean.

Why does it matter to you? What business of yours is it what people wear

Quite. When are you lot going to let that rambler wander about wearing what he likes? 🙂

I’m all for the concept of a fight field. Let these muppets go off to a field to settle their differences. I’m sure there must be an underutilised bit of the Falklands we can use.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member
    what is still a Christian country

here we go…

Hi. Shall I start? 😆

khani
    Free Member

Nooooooooo!!!!! 😯

mt
    Free Member

I thought it a very illuminating program and not a little scary.
    Perhaps the most telling part for me (they played it twice)was the beared one asking “what do you stand for” of the guy in his car. A very challenging question in todays society.

yunki
    Free Member

A very challenging question in todays society.

really..?

surely anyone not replying with a simple two word answer of tolerance and respect should be fired into space from a cannon..?

(I appreciate the irony of that statement)

wrecker
    Free Member

surely anyone not replying with a simple two word answer of tolerance and respect should be fired into space from a cannon..?

Well, he’d get two words from me. And the cannon trip sounds fun. 😀

mcboo
    Free Member

khani – Member
    Just remember, the arseholes are in the minority on both sides, everyone else is just getting on with their lives..

Enough about STW, what about the EDL…..<boom, boom>

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 107 total)

The topic ‘Who's watching the C4 programme about Luton? EDL vs radical Islam’ is closed to new replies.