• This topic has 38 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Goz.
Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Whos riding what where this week-end then?
  • sheldona
    Free Member

Today CX ride round local trials
    Tomorrow Dothie Valley on Spot SS
    Sat Real Ale Wobble on Spot SS
    Sun Real Ale Wobble on Spot SS
    Monday Somewhere local on SS or CX or HT Not FS 😉

Enjoy the weekend oh and its my Birthday Sunday woooohooooo

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Friday – Car down the motorways
    Saturday – Big bouncy bike in Wales
    Sunday – Big bouncy bike in Wales
    Sunday evening – Never you mind! 😈

Bunnyhop

Sun. – Saddle worth Moors with HP_Source and gang.

Happy Birthday to you – Hic.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Sunday .. Riding a Trailquest on a rigid forked scott scale .. somewhere over worcester way

binners

Sunday – Rivi or thereabouts on the hardtail (seeing as that the only bike the thieving bastards have left me with). And having bike envy for my mates brand spanking new, ludicrously-specced Knolly Endorphin

Happy Birthday!! 🙂

lowey

High Street Sunday

Mister-P
    Free Member

Sunday – Tissington Trail with the GF and baby in the new trailer.

samuri
    Free Member

Saturday: quick cross ride up to rivy hopefully
    Sunday morning: Assuming reasonable weather I'll be churning my way up alongside the M6 to near Grizdale to attempt the Jubilee Tower Hill climb. Then churning the way back, 100 mile round trip.
    Sunday evening: Hopefully a marathon 4 hour velodrome session.

mmm, my legs might be hurting a bit when I fall into bed Sunday night.

Gilles

Saturday: Bath film festival
    Sunday: any STW ride available in Wilsthire/Somerset?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Tempted to drive past the (presently soggy) Mendip to Cwm Carn because the I haven't been for a while.

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

Xbox saturday – then maybe bakewell area on sunday – then more xbox

postierich
    Free Member

Riding tonight!!!!

Sun early morning ride then Trail building with these guys newcomers welcome

Welcome to Chase Trails

bigsi
    Free Member

Whiteways Nr Arundel West Sussex with BrightonMTB on Sunday,,,, ummmmm slippy, rooty singletrack goodness 😈

sheldona
    Free Member

About time you braved the Wobble again Rich 😉

ojom
    Free Member

working saturday
    Sunday – fun in the Highlands – top secret trail…

Dan67
    Free Member

Thetford on sunday on my hardtail with hopefully all the usual guys

singlespeedstu

Tomorrow- Dothie Valley on an rigid singlespeed that was designed by a man with a big beard in a big shed.

saturday- The Real Ale Wobble on an rigid singlespeed that was designed by a man with a big beard in a big shed.

Sunday- The Real Ale Wobble on an rigid singlespeed that was designed by a man with a big beard in a big shed.

Monday_ waiting until I'm sober enough to drive home in a company owned estate car. 😉

Oh almost forgot I'll be helping fatsailorboysheldon blow out all those candles on his birthday cake…..

nickegg
    Free Member

Ayatollah and Explosion….is that Doethie valley as in Llandovery way?

Wife and i did the MBR route last week…head of the reservior, round the shoreline to the chapel and over the top and along the valley?

It was great fun but the valley was soooo wet, Streams across and down the trail in so many places and the hub deep bog sections were fun!! It was slippery as hell but bloody good fun….enjoy!

Nick.

grumm
    Free Member

Anyone want to hear me whining about not riding yet again due to still being ill? Thought not.

Enjoy your rides, bastards! 😛

sheldona
    Free Member

Nick yes sounds like it.

Grumm 😉

ps44
    Free Member

Windsurfing. Not sure where yet. It's gonna be big. 😀

Goz
    Free Member

Why the need to tell everybody what bike you're riding, does it really matter…just wondered…

mrsflash
    Free Member

Sunday from Hebden Bridge.

daveb
    Free Member

Glentress Black on Saturday morning followed by coffee and cake then over to Innerleithen to do the Black XC route

mboy
    Free Member

Why the need to tell everybody what bike you're riding, does it really matter…just wondered…

PMSL

😉

sheldona
    Free Member

No it doesn't matter but makes it easier to spot people and say hello if you're going somewhere. Or does the fact that not everyone rides a Trek upset you and make you feel uneasy?

singlespeedstu

No it doesn't matter but makes it easier for attentionwhoring

😆

See you tomora mornin mate.

Goz
    Free Member

Sorry oh mighty one, but i dont ride a Trek!….I tend to remember faces, not bikes….

mark, how did your ride go in sunny Wales?….and what bike did you ride? 😆

Lest
    Free Member

OO, get U Goz!

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Sunday – Round 1 Soggy Bottom, Newnham. Gonna be a mudfest.

Oh, and I'll be on my sarcin. Innit.

kimbers

praying for grip at aston hill

IHN

Sunday, Cotswolds, wiv da massiv, innit. Aiit!

jonb
    Free Member

Colomba Chemo Classic on Saturday, viewing houses on Sunday.

ton

not riding…..
    on 'big fat soft cuddly grandad duties' this weekend.

this, i am finding is nearly as good as riding the bike.

mboy
    Free Member

mark, how did your ride go in sunny Wales?….and what bike did you ride?

Due to being a bit disorganised (and some traffic) turned up at Llandegla at 5pm not 2pm. Had taken my lights though so was all good.

Anyway, just randomly chatted to a guy (Dan) on his own, and asked if he minded me joining him. So ended up riding the red route with him, in the dark (and the fog, could barely see 5 metres in places!). Was a good laugh. Oh, and rode my Giant, saving the Maverick for this weekend's Cotswold Massiv ride with IHN… You coming?

Don, happy birthday for Sunday mate, have plenty of muddy fun at the Wobble!

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

This:

Here:

😀

forge197
    Free Member

First weekend where I am in Scotland for both days of the weekend since late September so….

Sat – Van and Bike Fettling
    Sun – maybe a lap of Dalbeattie early or late depending how the above has worked out

Goz
    Free Member

Mark, a bike and paddle for sunday might be best! Glad you had a good ride….I dont ride on sundays….monday to friday for me, I have to get away from bikes for a while!….right now I must get ready to ride into work….and its raining, bugger.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Whos riding what where this week-end then?’ is closed to new replies.