Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Who's riding this weekend and where ya off?
  • jekkyl

Getting twitchy feet as I’m off to Cannock tonight to spank the Monkey in the dark with pub on’t way home. The weather looks decidedly dodgy for the rest of the weekend so looks like tonight might be the best night for it, but will try and get out first thing on Sunday round local woods then about 15 miles of tarmac for a blast down some hills.

Have a good and safe one in your weekend endeavours everyone 🙂

peterfile
    Free Member

I arrive into Coniston tonight ahead of a few mates, an early jaunt around either Walna Scar or Grizedale on my own before they get there is on the cards 🙂

andytherocketeer

Gotta test ride the bike and set up new forks, so would be handy to at least ride up a big hill to descend (Frankenstein’s castle is the usual choice), but it’s gonna be 36C tomorrow. Someone get the beer chilling and the icecream stocked up!

weeksy

Possibly W2 at Afan,…..Forecast shows showers but warm… i rekon we can live with that.

nacho
    Free Member

Riding the local trails on Woodbury tonight but if I can count Monday as the weekend then I’ll be riding down Mt Teide in Tenerife 🙂
    I think the forecast is hot!

greeble
    Free Member

Hopton for a day of DH

composite
    Free Member

Doing Birmingham to Knighton and back as a bikepacking ride. 2 proper full days in the saddle.

plyphon
    Free Member

Gonna piss it here weather warnings and all.

🙁

captcaveman
    Free Member

Bike Village !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😀 😀 😀 😀

badnewz
    Free Member

Don’t fancy the forecast for saturday, so sneaked in a ride today on the local trails.

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Will be doing a road ride out of that there 40 Great British Bikes Rides book early tomorrow…
    …taking it easy with a tweeked hamstring.

😉

cloudnine
    Free Member

Nant yr Arian 8)

_tom_
    Free Member

Woburn on sunday if the weathers ok and my hangover isnt too severe 😀

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Visiting my Mum tomorrow (recovering post cancer treatment and hasn’t seen her grandsons in a few weeks), then off to Gisburn with Mr Oxley on Sunday which I am rather looking forward to!

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Cambridge!

Drac

I’m on nights. 🙁

bikebouy
    Free Member

No riding for me..

Cowes Week init 😆

gra

Heading up to Aviemore for a week tomorrow so will be hitting the singletrack round Glen Feshie Sunday I think.

andymc06
    Free Member

First ever ride in the Chilterns tomorrow. Got a 24 mile loop off BucksMTB so I’m going to follow the Garmin. Setting off from Coombe Hill monument car park. Should be completely lost within about 20 mins! 🙂

colournoise

Cannock tomorrow morning. Probably a local loop Sunday if the weather holds then back in time to watch the DH.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

I will be hitting the usual sites around Cromford tomorrow with my mate.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Going out in 20 minutes on Mendip, hopefully no dabs climbing Jacobs Tower

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Morzine…….
    I win. 😀

06awjudd
    Free Member

Cannock also, but on Sunday, probably hit monkey trail and stile cop 🙂
    Pub on’t way back hopefully!
    Have a good weekend

ianv
    Free Member

Granvalira tomorrow, world cup watching Sunday. 8)

pjm84
    Free Member

Afan – Look out for a big bloke on an XL Trigger 1 – 29er, and an even bigger bloke on an XXL SC Tallboy

(Probably swearing because the Crest rims have gone twang)

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Local bimble in the morning

getonyourbike
    Free Member

2 laps of the long loop at Nant-Y-Arian tomorrow for a total of 70km. Should be good.

postierich
    Free Member

50 miles ish loop around the Lakes with a Bivi thrown in to test my tarp and its going to Phish it down, will probably be on Hellvellyn 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

Depending on the weather in the morning I’m gonna do a Surrey Hills pootle.

brakes
    Free Member

none for me, but I’m not too bothered as I did a truly epic road ride on Wednesday and then spent today in the Surrey Hills riding round Pitch and Winterfold, so I’ve had my fill.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Who's riding this weekend and where ya off?’ is closed to new replies.