Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Who’s Ready for Their Holidays??
  • skiprat
    Free Member

Counting down the days at work at the moment, only 5 left and then doing the long drive to Cornwall. We’re camping and hoping that the sun comes out, but more than that we’re lookng forward to the time off work!!

Can’t wait for BBQ’s and scrumpy!!!!

Roll on next friday!!!!!

kevonakona
    Free Member

+1

17days in France, 2 weeks in Oz + 1 week in Japan. Then Mtb’ing in teh Highlands followed by Tour of Ireland. Then a wee rest.

ton

had a week in the pyrenees riding in may
    3 days in palma last week
    2 week booked in olu dinez in august
    and a weeks cycling in scotia in september if my brownie point bank is full enough by then…………. 8)

aP
    Free Member

Hmmm…. it appears to be mid June, I still have 10 days leave from last year to use up, and I’ve not been away since last July. I think I’m going wrong somewhere, especially as I’ve not even thought about having a holiday this year 🙁

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Me
    Oh yes, oh god yes. Pleeeeeeeeeese
    I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a hooooooooooooooooooooolidayyyyyyyyy

whippersnapper
    Free Member

Sardinia on saturday wooohoo. If anyone has any mountain biking tips for near Cala Ganone they’d be most appreciated.

Brown
    Free Member

Not me, it would appear. I was busy making plans for the weekend after this when it was pointed out to me that I will be in the alps then… whoops (and woo!)!

uplink
    Free Member

Just back from Colorado
    Need to wait until August now for the family hol

Del

verbier on saturday riding wid da d’mo massive for a week. 🙂

spangelsaregreat
    Free Member

One night shift to go then 3 and a half weeks off.

Yeah!!!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Just had to cancel my planned trip to Passporte du Soliel because of the new job 🙁

Really looking forward to some time off in August around the 22nd/23rd

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

whoop whoop off to Morzine next Friday for Passport du Soleil rock on! Had a week in Morocco at the end of April and been grumpy ever since 😉

johnhoo
    Free Member

Canada for 2 weeks soon. not soon enough

JulianA
    Free Member

More than ready but no money and no job.

About a month in Greece is needed immediately!

cinnamon_girl

I shall be tormenting the Quantock riders soon … unless they have all decided to go on holiday themselves 😉

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Alps in 5 weeks time . . . . must ride rocks, must ride roocks!

MartynS

broke up today…. not back in for 3 weeks!!

chakaping
    Free Member

Six work days left before the Alps. Took the Reign out for a shakedown ride this eve in preparation.

Not quite ready for my hols, nightmare packing to do yet!

jumping_flea
    Free Member

no holidays booked yet.
    me and the missus are in not in agreement over another Ibiza trip (aparently I’m too old for it now!!!!)

Couple of biking weekend on the cards but nothing firm yet – mates partners (and mine) are all moaning about how much time we are out biking

jonb
    Free Member

Not away until October. Went away in APril but that’s a distant memory.

I like the spring/autumn holiday thing though as it lets me enjoy the UK at it’s best in Summer.

endlessride
    Free Member

Just to get your juices flowing, currently dry in Morzine, went over to Samoens today, check out http://www.ridemorzine.org for today’s video

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

After a week riding in scotland and another week riding with BasqueMTB i’m absolutely cream crackered and ready for holidays to finish. I may change my mind on monday morning!

grumm
    Free Member

Off to Alpe D’Huez to get prepared for the Mega in just over 2 weeks! I cannae wait.

NZCol

Heading from NZ winter to Scottish ‘summer’ next Friday. Not a holiday as such more of a parental visit but will have bike for sanity ! So if theres anyone near St Andrews wants to ride from weekend after next I’ll be around and riding my bike every day !

oxnop
    Free Member

Just packed the bikes up as we’re off to Spain with ciclo Montana for a week this Saturday. Tomorrow will be spent rushing about thinking i’ve forgotten something!

tyger
    Free Member

Due to redundancy our holiday plans are canceled sadly 🙁

forge197
    Free Member

ready for a holiday but have a few things that need to line up enabling that to happen, if they don’t not sure when we will get away for a proper break be quite some time!!

obirobkeno
    Free Member

Week this Saturday, 3 of head to Glentress and Inners for 10 days, then on to Keilder and Newcastleton for 4 days… Although, having found myself recently unemployed, it’s all one big holiday right now!

Just a little gloating… 2 of us went to Grizedale today, that trail has only got better in te 18 months sincve I rode it last. Oh, and Coed-y-Brenin on Sunday…

**braces for slaps***

obirobkeno
    Free Member

Tyger,
    I feel for you… as per last post, this is my 2nd week after finishing. Hope things work out for you…

🙁

pomona
    Free Member

Summer holis are overated, winter is where it’s at.

Turoa skifields open this weekend, should get a few days in over the next few weeks to get the ski legs back ,then a South Island tour in August. Calling in at Craigieburn, Mt Hutt, Helipark NZ then Queenstown.

grumm
    Free Member

Just a little gloating… 2 of us went to Grizedale today, that trail has only got better in te 18 months sincve I rode it last.

Going to Grizedale and just doing the North Face Trail is nothing to gloat about. 😉

mema
    Free Member

My uni is sending me off to San Diego for a conference for a week; my plan is eat and eat and eat (uni is paying) some shopping (already been checking out the bike shops) giving my fantastic 20 minute presentation to a bunch of geeks (sorry to my peers)eating a bit more, shopping then a wee trip to LA (not chancing a visit to Mexico)then at the end fly to Philadelphia and spend the day spending the rest of my money and then home.
    I didn’t expect to get away at all this year so it was a little surprise when my supervisor allowed me to go! Bring on the sun!

domino

Two and a bit months away from my hols – three weeks in Canada with a road trip from Calgary to Vancouver doing some biking, walking, eating. Cannot wait!

phinbob

Leaving for the 3 countries tour with MBMB a week on Saturday. Woo hoo!

woodsman
    Free Member

I’m ready alright – just haven’t got one to go on!!! 😐

Tracey

Five weeks to wait before we set off to Verbier for two weeks

Tracey

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

started 2 weeks of holiday monday 15th, stacked it tuesday night 16th… casualty – now houseridden and on multiple painkillers… not the best hol Ive had..

geoffj

This time next week we’ll be on the ferry to St Malo. Two weeks in Brittany, sun, sand, rockpools and a bit of riding will be very welcome.

Just got a work jolly to Shrewsbury to endure first 🙁

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Just booked flights to Prague for the first week in September, now just need to find somewhere to stay

thefettler
    Free Member

18 months into a 2y holiday
    1st year toured oz tas &kiwi land (on a bike)
    3 months in the camper van mtbing NSW/WA
    5 months looking for gold outback WA
    then building a rammed earth house for frends
    but will have to look for a ‘proper job’next year!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Who’s Ready for Their Holidays??’ is closed to new replies.