Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • who's off tomorrow and where you riding?
  • rOcKeTdOg

all being well, tomorrow I will be 29ering the Wyre Forest, I hope the cafe cake is up to scratch

slugwash
    Free Member

I’m on tomorrow but I’ll be riding on & offroad to work and back 🙂

anto164
    Free Member

Thank goodness i don’t have the next 3 days off.. Had to take my bike in for warranty work on Thursday evening.. :/

TheSwede
    Free Member

Maybe 29ering the wyre too.

rOcKeTdOg

Is it wide enough?

yunki
    Free Member

me me me me.. some sort of mile munching boulder bashing Dartmoor excursion..

TheSwede
    Free Member

For my ego or your beard 😉

rOcKeTdOg

Well definately no room for my belly

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Moi. North Downs, hopefully the all the gear CFH city type boys will be at work – it will be bliss.

Crag
    Free Member

Me and a few mates are off. Heading over the peaks. As yet can’t decide between cutgate/ladyboy ride or the Hayfield loop. Probably decide on the drive down in the morning.

Milky
    Free Member

Big old loop out of Edale for me tomorrow. Lovely.

Spaceman
    Free Member

Me, taking Mrs spaceman out for her first proper mountainbike ride, Innerleithen XC, might not make her do the dropoffs on Caddon Bank straight off though! The rest of it should be pretty doable for a first timer, shouldn’t it?! 🙂

Stu

Spaceman – you would be much better off taking her round the blue at Glentress if you want her to ever bike again…

Innerleithen is a real slog for a first time ride (over an hours climbing before you get any real reward).

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Off tomorrow. Cashing in on the gf’s Christmas pressie and doing a one on one coaching session at herts shore with Jedi.

headfirst
    Free Member

Will be riding at manchester velodrome tomorrow!! My mate’s 40th birthday present from his wife is for him and I to have a track taster session, she paid for me too! 🙂

I’m hoping that this will be where my 4 stone weight ‘superiority’ (him:11.5 stone, me:15.5 stone)comes in to its own… he’s got chicken legs whereas mine are ‘hoy-esque’ 8)

BigJohn

I’m planning to see if it’s still as muddy as the Somme in Hanchurch Woods

GavinB

Carn Ban Mor and some Glenfeshie wonderful-ness 8)

shortcut

North Downs and Surrey Hills for me. Not a city boy btw!

Hareydan
    Free Member

Hopefully I’m off to Brechfa tomorrow, but apparently my mates car is playing up a bit. Hopefully he got it sorted whilst I was enjoying the quantocks earlier 😆

jedi

see you tomorrow travis 🙂 🙂
    i’ll be riding before and after coaching as always

Bucko

I’m planning on a 25 mile eastern Dartmoor ride, my first ever ride on Dartmoor today was so good I’m going back for more.

Back to work on Wednesday though

racefaceec90

will be riding to melksham cycle centre tomorrow (to get a slime inner tube/for them to check my wheels) via k & a canal.then intend to go on a ride over to cherhill monument wandsdyke way (haven’t ridden since last tuesday) as long as my insomnia doesn’t mess it up 😡

_tom_
    Free Member

On but I hardly work anyway so I’ll probably do a 20-30 miler on the road bike in the afternoon 🙂

tollah
    Free Member

Cotswolds 🙂

MicArms

just to work for me…. And cafe has reopened at the wyre.

hainman
    Free Member

am off but wont be riding anywhere until i find a replacement u-turn cap for my tora’s,anyone any idea where i can buy one as i’d hate to miss out on this weather.cheers

cinnamon_girl

Going to be at Swinley Forest with a couple of STW’ers. 8)

Diane
    Free Member

Spaceman – what are you like! 😯 Listen to Stu

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Yup – I’m off here, and back in my old stamping ground of Weymouth over Easter and taking dad’s bike out for some exercise. Lovely ride over the White Horse this morning just after sunrise, and heading for Portland first thing tomorrow. Yee har!

(need to work some of the chocolate off somehow…) 😳

Northwind

Had a lovely day out at Kielder, did the Deadwater trail twice, once with the red descent and once with the black. Blimmin’ brilliant it is.

rustler
    Free Member

Cannock after dropping kids at school, but then I heard there were these braking bumps…

rustler
    Free Member

Braking bumps, I said.

Reluctant
    Free Member

I’m off till saturday! 😀 No riding tuesday – doing a trip to visit family, but should be riding Swinley a couple of times later in the week – if it hasn’t burnt to the ground by then 👿 There was a couple of big fires going on monday afternoon 😥

yunki
    Free Member

Have you left yet Bucko..?

I’m out that way this morning.. look out for a agonized purple looking fella in black with an orange rucksack..

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘who's off tomorrow and where you riding?’ is closed to new replies.