• This topic has 57 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by _tom_.
Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Who's lucky enough to be riding in great weather tonight?
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

20 miles on the commute home. I live 4.4 miles from the office so it is fun to get creative now the evenings are back.

molgrips
    Free Member

Bit of cheeky singletrack on the way to work through Swinley forest, and a lot more on the way home. Nice 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

22 miles of sunny lanes and stiff climbs on the Chinese cheap import road bike

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Ace local blast in the peaks tonight first time this year with light only needed for the last half hour.

Haze

Quick blast on the road bike, our club’s inaugural training bash.

Hope this one will grow a bit as the summer goes on, really enjoyed it…

sargey

Two hours around wollaston then kinver and then ludlow gold to finish,top draw,

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

One of those awesome rides with one killer climb and one arm pumping descent. Was a nice 24c by the time we stopped for a beer at dusk.

rOcKeTdOg

Out tonight again, it was glorious last night, hoping for more of the same tonight

D0NK

left work just after 4 and got home at 11, twas rather lovely.

theotherjonv

was planning to be, but Pirbright’s ablaze. Anyone nearby able to give any info where might still be open? Was aiming for Tunnel Hill and maybe Porridgepot, fire seems to be on Ash but reports say that surrounding roads are also closed.

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/local-news/pirbright-heathland-fire-live-updates-9049283

leftyboy
    Free Member

Out tonight on the weekly night ride, did a glorious 20 miler last night and a really nice 13 miles on Monday night.

Family back late tonight so making the most of the ‘single’ time! 🙂

Deveron53
    Free Member

Aberdeenshire looks nice and sunny, I’m about to get in my gear and head to Pitfichie for a couple of laps.

MoreCashThanDash

Just had to text a mate and advise I would be missing tonights bike and beer event as I am away in Cambridge tonight.

However, given the huge number of cyclists enjoying their bikes in Cambridge this evening, I shall be enjoying the fine weather indirectly 8)

maxtorque

Replace “this evening” with “this afternoon”:

Hot stuff!

_tom_
    Free Member

Yep I finished work a bit early today so had an hour at Woburn afterwards! Definitely feels like summer already 🙂 One of those rides where you have the confidence to try some new stuff so I had a go at the option gap jump halfway down Transfer Line and almost wrapped myself round the same tree three times so decided to call it a day 😆

maxtorque

_tom_ I had a go at the option gap jump halfway down Transfer Line and almost wrapped myself round the same tree three times so decided to call it a day

I was just looking at that the other day. I say looking, because that’s as far as I got! 😉

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Had a three hour lunch break today so looked at a new bike and then took my Whyte Shoreditch commuter up to the Ridgeway for 24 miles of sunshine, breeze and topless french girls. Followed by a quick beer at the Goerga and Dragon and then back to the office.

_tom_
    Free Member

I was just looking at that the other day. I say looking, because that’s as far as I got!

The gap itself is fine, if you can do the jump before it you’ll have more than enough speed (I ended up braking a bit before the gap actually), it’s just the landing seems really narrow and my front tyre ended up grazing the tree to the right each time, so I think I may give it a miss in future 😆

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Who's lucky enough to be riding in great weather tonight?’ is closed to new replies.