Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Who's doing Mayhem then?
  • gravitysucks
    Free Member

We Rode over to Pat’s last night and was about the 3rd or 4th to turn up so I think it;s safe to say were in.

Who else is onboard? If your still thinking about it move quickly!!
    Pat reckons they’ll be full by Wednesday

badlydrawnbiker
    Free Member

Sent my entry “guaranteed next day delivery before 13h00” fingers crossed that normally gets me in.

11th year this time around.

I’m liking the 12h00 start this year.

bikey
    Free Member

Fingers crossed my end. I applied for a solo place, but places are very limited. If I dont get in I may be able to pick up a solo place from on here as they pop up from time to time. I really need to change my training though so need at least 8 weeks to work on my endurance abilities.

Matt

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I’ll be there as part of Team Bullheart. I just hope Mark has sorted it all out.

bullheart
    Free Member

Mark has sorted it out.

No problem at all. We’ll enter all the info you’ve given us and then if you can get the guys to sign when possible and get these back as and when you can that’ll be fine.
    It’s been pretty crazy all through the night and we’re amazed by the response so far. Pat’s only just gone up for a few zzzs just now !

I’m sure Pat’ll be in touch before the event, in the meantime, our best regards to you Mark ,
    See you there in June

We’re in.

DoctorRad
    Free Member

I’ve been roped into Team Velocake / Racing Chihuahua, apparently. My first race too, in at the deep end…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I knew you would Mark – We are still raising money for you. not sure how much we have raised to date but it is heading in the right direction

http://www.justgiving.com/TeamBullheart

shortcut

Should be in. It was posted yesterday lunchtime.

Begins praying for favourable weather!

beej

DoctorRad – in no way is Mayhem the deep end. Do not worry.

DaRC_L

Billy no mates 🙁 and not fit enough for solo

Mascy
    Free Member

Yup – Norwood Paragon mixed team again.

Was supposed to be in the winning Vets team last year but opted for a work paid trip to Colorado instead!

dave360

Racing Chihuahua eh? Hope you’re good for 28 minute laps, Dr R.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Who's doing Mayhem then?’ is closed to new replies.