Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • who uses their MTB leadership skills?
  • brownpants
    Free Member

I am thinking of trying something new in life as **** bored with my job . As MTB’ing is my love , I have always toyed with the idea of doing something which involes it .
    Obviously from reading the SMTB details it would seem this may be a first step but I was wondering how other people got on or what they’ve gone on to do since .
    I won’t copy you – I’ll find my own niche – maybe ;-0

s8tannorm
    Free Member
    stevomcd
    Free Member
    glenp
    Free Member

I do, but the qualification was acquired for the purpose, rather than getting qualified first and looking for an application later!

brownpants
    Free Member

Stevo- fancied coming to yours this summer but my mates wanted Morzine again! Maybe I’ll come over next year for a chat – good excuse anyway

trailmonkey

Be careful what you wish for. Sometimes I hate going out and guiding because I’m not doing it for fun, it’s just my job.
    It’s all right when the sun’s out though 😉

brownpants
    Free Member

Aren’t you down in Devon ? It never rains does it ❓

Do you do it for yourself then or are you part of some MTB mega firm ?

trailmonkey

Good point.
    Go for it. It’s always good 🙂

stevomcd
    Free Member

Hi Brownpants – Morzine again? Fans of mud & braking bumps? 😉

It’s great out here and I really don’t ever resent going out and riding with guests, whether it’s mountain biking or skiing/snowboarding. It’s always fun, even when people seem so slow it’s painful (mostly in the winter – had many summer guests who are faster than me!). It’s all getting out there and it’s all good.

When doing a lot of DH stuff in the summer, I occasionally feel too beaten up to get out of bed never mind go for a ride, but once I’m out, it’s all good.

Ed-O
    Free Member
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘who uses their MTB leadership skills?’ is closed to new replies.