Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Who smokes cigars occasionally
  • flip
    Free Member

As above, fancy one now haven’t smoked for 12 yrs.

Am i wrong?

tomkerton
    Free Member

You are not wrong Sir,I’ve never smoked cigarettes but enjoy a cigar about once a month. With some Jim B.

MrSmith
    Free Member

I used to but now only at weddings or big social events in the summer (not going to hang around with the fag smokers for an hour in the cold), got a humidor stocked with various Cuban robusto, torpedo and some biggies (partagas Lusitania) and some 15 year old montechristo No2’s that are ageing nicely.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The humidor is running a little bit low at the moment, but a Monte AA or an Upmann Churchill does it for me.

Never smoked cigarettes, but I do rather enjoy a good cigar.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Seems like an ok idea at the time. Next morning your mouth tells you otherwise.

chewkw
    Free Member

I used to smoke pipe … :mrgreen:

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Next morning your mouth tells you otherwise.

And other people.

But it does make you look cool though

CaptJon
    Free Member

I enjoy the occasional Upmann or Montecristo. But only outside or at someone else’s house. That said, i had a very enjoyable cigar in my lounge on christmas day while making a lego millennium falcon.

BillMC

Anything Cuban or jazz.

sykik
    Free Member

I’ve always enjoyed a cigar at special occasions, friends and family always buy me them when on their holidays so I have a pretty varied assortment.

I actually quit cigarettes about 2 months ago and had my first cigar since at a wedding a couple of weeks ago. Definitely tasted better and appreciated it a lot more.

Rockape63
    Free Member

If like me you’ve knocked ciggies on the head many years ago and are convinced you’ll never smoke them again, then it’s nice having cheeky cigar with a Pint occasionally. I do and it’s fine. The secret is not to buy a packet but just buy a single from the bar.

badnewz
    Free Member

Can’t handle a full cigar as it makes me sick, but I am regularly seduced by a cafe creme cigar (blue box) with a pint or two.

bigG
    Free Member

I love a good cigar, always Cuban, and always keep a supply of differing lengths and gauges. I always smoke them outside, or in the summer house.

I did smoke my last one way too fast though, was puffing on it and gave myself a “whitey”. Could have been the combination of beer, a very tasty fish pie, a good dram and a fat cigar was just too much for me. I spewed in the shrubbery, not my proudest moment,,,,

oldgit
    Free Member

Funnily enough I’ve just been given some, might have one with a Brandy in the garden tonight.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Laughed out loud at bigG bloody brilliant!

philbert31
    Free Member

I love a cigar now and then, had a couple on holiday the other week, Guantanemeras, they were surprisingly good!

MrSmith
    Free Member

not to buy a packet but just buy a single from the bar.

Those ‘cigars’ sold in pubs are grim. Made from the sweepings off the fag factory floor.
    Cuban or the better Dominican’s like Davidoff are much nicer.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Who smokes cigars occasionally’ is closed to new replies.