Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Who is the oldest person on here?
  • mamadirt
    Free Member

😆

My MTB is gathering dust too – I only ride BMX now 😈 Been 15 for the past 45 years 😛

specky4eyes
    Free Member

64 today, enjoying my Birthday in the warmth of Portugal.

Marin
    Free Member

47. Still attempting big winter climbing days, off to thrash the bike in Himalaya this year. Use it or loose it.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@penine chapeau 🙂

totalshell

i started riding my orange when i was 27 cant be more than three years ago.. although the kids are 15 and i certainly didnt have them when i started nor did i have 18 stone to lump around or hang on..its 28 years ago since i was 27.. exactly to the day HB2 to me!!

brennak

63 in March, in training for Jennride, mightily impressed by anyone doing the Strathpuffer this weekend especially if over 60 and double for over 70.

andy8442
    Free Member

47 and a quarter.

CountZero

DezB – Member
    CountZero and Hodgynd are well old aren’t they?
    i’m a splrightly 54 in just a few weeks

Cheeky git! 😀
    64 this year, g/f is 52. Haven’t ridden for a few years, a low-speed off has resulted in osteoarthritis in two places in my left knee, so I’ve lost my confidence because I don’t know why the bike went out out from under me, both wheels went sideways and I hit my knee, face and head.
    Still got the bikes, though, so maybe I can find some knee armour that doesn’t press and cause discomfort and ride again.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Hey ..missed that from DezB ..you are right cheeky bugger.. on the attack before I had even posted .. 😆
    There’s an old saying that you are only as old as (the woman ) you feel ..which makes me 10 years younger than you mate 😉 😀

eddiebaby
    Free Member

There’s an old saying that you are only as old as (the woman ) you feel ..

A bit worrying seeing how some on here say they feel….. 😯

Andy-R

65, and although I did have the idea of packing it all in last year, I didn’t, and I’ve got more stuff planned for this summer in Greece – before I really get too old.

tenfoot

I turned 50 in October. I’ve really felt like I’m starting to slow down but then on Sunday I was riding with a group of blokes younger than me, and they were quite a bit slower, which made me feel better.

antigee

mrs antigee asked what plans I had for my 60th the other day – had to point out she was a year early

besides I’m not really grown up enough:

Unicycle Beer old dog new tricks facebook video on Flickr

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Who is the oldest person on here?’ is closed to new replies.