Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • who is the best chess grandmaster of all time?
  • racefaceec90

after seeing the chess club thread (rule 1. no one talks about chess club 😉 and after watching the bbc4 doc about bobby fischer v’s boris spassky) got me thinking about some of the best chess players (i don’t play chess myself/not that i’d have a hope in hell of getting any good at the game 😳 i reckon that it would have to be this fellow just a genius at the game 🙂

scaredypants

is it flash ?

loddrik
    Free Member

Its Kevin Spacey goddamitt!!

yossarian
    Free Member

Pam Ayres was considered to be one of the greatest players not to become a grand master apparently.

grahamh
    Free Member

Deep Blue.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Trolling Zoo Fighter.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Grandmaster Flash. End of thread.

allthepies
    Free Member

1. Grandmaster Flash (as above)
    2. Kasparov

IMO

mrblobby
    Free Member

While on the subject, check out the Storyville about Bobby Fischer on iPlayer. Excellent stuff.

Kevevs
    Free Member

I saw a Tv programme recently and I swear it was about a shit hot semi autistic chess player better than YOU! that’ll be the one mrblobby. Great bit of telly. He knocks all you squares into place!

john_drummer
    Free Member

justatheory
    Free Member

I went to school with Ruth Sheldon. I think she has been U18 and U14 world chess champion. I remember being slightly aggrieved at getting my ass handed to me by an 11 year old when I was 14.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘who is the best chess grandmaster of all time?’ is closed to new replies.