Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Who is at Cathkin tomorrow?
  • matt_outandabout

Myself, mrs_oab and three mini_oab’s all standing trackside tomorrow…

Anyone else?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Aye. Didn’t get tickets initially but a friend had 2 spare so heading over from Dundee with the old man. Should be a good day.

aelliott
    Free Member

I’ll be there to watch my girlfriend’s sister compete. Be sure to give Kerry MacPhee a cheer!

somafunk

A mate is competing for Scotland – (gareth montgomerie – aka monty), not got tickets though…bugger!.

aelliott
    Free Member

Only the start/finish and a couple of techy sections are ticketed. The rest is free entry. There are plans for an unofficial scotland supporters party by the tunnel I believe!

poah
    Free Member

going to watch it on TV and hope for lots of crashes – only thing that will liven it up lol

njee20
    Free Member

Is it on one of the normal TV channels? Ie recordable, as opposed to red button?

DanW
    Free Member

I may be mistaken but I think it is on BBC3 (no red button), can anyone confirm this?

poah
    Free Member

watching it on computer

XC on the BBC

WackoAK
    Free Member

Only the start/finish and a couple of techy sections are ticketed.

Arse! I never knew this, I just assumed you needed a ticket to watch any of it.

poah
    Free Member

ticket gets you bus travel to the course though and there is next no parking nearby

arrpee
    Free Member

Got a mate stewarding up there. He’s been baiting me via email as I sit in the office, telling me about the very pleasant conversation he just had with Catharine Pendrel.

I’ve told him to go off and make himself useful by photo-stalking Emily Batty.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Who is at Cathkin tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.