Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • who has the lightest bike on stw? and vise versa
  • racefaceec90

forget this.i thought that it had got lost. 😳

racefaceec90

well for one thing,my bikes are my only form of transport(if you don't include public transport/walking).also i would have thought that people would be happier paying less for items,as well as poorer people being able to afford bikes/components e.t.c. my last comment got lost in the either(it said i commented,but my comment didn't appear).

fizzer
    Free Member

Agree raceface knock the import tax down & put it on petrol/road tax and see how many more of us ride to work every day.

RealMan
    Free Member

From

who has the lightest bike on stw?

to

knock the import tax down & put it on petrol/road tax

😕 🙄

rolfharris
    Free Member

Have I won the lightest MTB on STW competition yet?

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

but luke it was like that for a one off race… and you've not got it anymore 🙄

i'm back on a scott scale for the moment.
    full xtr,
    tune hubs on olympic rims,
    conti race kings tubeless.
    slr saddle
    p99 stem/schmolke carbon bar. reba world cups (i'll get sids at some point!!)

about 20.5 lbs.

rider/weight of 8.9:1… what do i win 😀

trail_rat
    Free Member

im nearly as bad as you oli at 8:1 rider:bike ratio ….

if i weighed as little as dougal at my height i think id A snap and B strugle to walk up hills never mind ride a bike

druidh
    Free Member

Couldn't resist the lure of the plastic then Ollie?

Oh – and 6.9:1

Dougal
    Free Member

I wager five months till you snap this one Oli….

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

it was free. i don't care 😀
    now i don't care i reckon it'll last ages though…

not sorted the full suss warranty yet druidh,
    may still get a ti one to replace that…

njee20
    Free Member

it was free. i don't care

That's the spirit! And what are warranties for!?

simply_oli_y
    Free Member

fixing all the shit i break! thats what!

anyone know of any jobs going as a tester for a company? i come highly recommended as being able to break/bust stuff alot quicker than it should be broken…

njee20
    Free Member

You want to meet Mike Ayles off Bike Magic, he's by the far the most accomplished stuff-breaker I've ever met!

epicsteve
    Free Member

Just worked out that my two lightest bikes are close to a ratio of 10:1 (I'm really fat at the moment!).

By the end of the week I should have a singlespeed together that's closer to 12:1

trail_rat
    Free Member

+1 nick – mikes crazy

i only lost a bet on how long the massi would last because he hasnt taken it to france with him !

njee20
    Free Member

Haha! The thing is that Mike looks so sweet and innocent, he's hardly a 6'5" 20 stone animal! Very odd indeed. Think he's the only person I've met who managed to get all the balls in a Shimano hub to disintegrate within weeks!

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘who has the lightest bike on stw? and vise versa’ is closed to new replies.