Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • WHo has a fast boat near Southampton and wants to make some money?
  • BigBikeBash
    Free Member

I need to get to Cherbourg by 1pm Monday preferably leaving Monday morning but possibly late on Sunday. My tickets on the FastCat have been changed to the slow conventional ferry as they have decide to refurb the fast cat.

2 people preferably but I can leave my colleague behind if necessary

Contact details in profile.

Jamie
    Free Member

Storage space for large quantity of talcum powder essential.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

This is actually a serious request.

2 people, 2 laptops, 1 brown envelope from Southampton/Portsmouth/Poole to Cherbourg or near by.

Nothing to bring back.

GrahamA
    Free Member

This might be the most bizarre requires I've seen on this site, shouldn't it be in the classifieds as a wanted add?

wwaswas

light aircraft still seem to be flying – might be a better bet?

you'll get a pretty rough ride trying to cross the channel at speed in any sort of fast boat that's not ferry sized.

Tiger6791

I have a boat

Not sure we'd get across the channel though

sc-xc

I have a fast goat, but am nowhere near Southampton.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

I've just had curried goat……

Sorry couldn't resist, however the goat was nice

sc-xc

I had a fast goat, but some f*cker just ate it.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

wwwas – I will try

Talkemada
    Free Member

Just hijack the Hythe ferry, no?

The smaller one in the foreground; someone might notice if that big one went missing…

MrNutt
    Free Member

if you decide to swim I'll stand on the bank and cheer and skim stones of encouragement 😀

househusband

There's a place on the Hamble, or close to the entrance of, that makes fast patrol craft for places like Middle East, etc. I was at Warsash Nautical College in the early 90's and they would test them in the evenings on Southampton Water… helluva fast; Lamborghini engines, etc.

Might be a long shot, but you could maybe find them (if still going) and offer to pay for the fuel for an extended 'test'..?

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Househusband – any more details? Name of company etc? I have one car in for repairs and the other in Heathrow so can't drive around to look.

RustySpanner

househusband

BBB – sorry, been googling for a while and can't come up with anything.

Fuzzyfelt
    Free Member

These fellas might help

Griffon Hovercraft might be have vessel that needs some sea trials….on your other post ref the aircraft carry; I know of a vessel with a helipad that might be after a new home??

muddy@rseguy

I've got a cat, but its not fast, just asleep.

Houns

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Fuzzy – I need something with a ramp and a launch catapult but can't say why yet

trusslebabes
    Free Member

This has had me in stitches well done all especially the fast curried goat :mrgreen:

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘WHo has a fast boat near Southampton and wants to make some money?’ is closed to new replies.