Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Who farts In the Office?
  • Cougar

I’ve posted this before but I think it’s relevant here.

At a previous job, our company called out Dynorod to unblock the drains in the toilets next to our office.

The root cause of the disgraceful smell was never found, which is unsurprising as it was actually as a result my colleague coming round to my house for beer and fajitas the night before. We’d spent the following morning quietly but continually deflating in the office.

emsz
    Free Member

God, my boss at my placement, he was really bad, used the loo every morning at the same time, really smelly, and would fart all day, and blame me. Was quite handy though, you could just let one out and everyone would just think it was him 🙂

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Working in pathology laboratories, one can fart with impunity. :mrgreen:

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    joeydeacon
    Free Member

2am in a local club. Cleared an entire dance floor of around 150 people, everyone stopped dancing and ran off to the bar with a look of absolute disgust. Smelt f*cking evil. Got away with it too as no-one suspects the skinny guy.

Skyliner
    Free Member

Farting in the Office, I cant believe nobody does it down the phone to each other, preceeded by ‘quick put it on loudspeaker’ !!

Cougar

Conference calls are best for that, followed by a quick round of ‘Whodunnit?’

timber

Well impressed if mine get smelt at work.
    I am out in the woods though.
    Occasionally someone down wind gets a whiff. They’re usually the farts that have taught me how to open all the tractor windows in a millisecond. Tractor cab is far too confined.

rossi46
    Free Member

A friend of mine can control his farts so spectacularly that he can fart a tune or pop every few seconds for a minute. And with such clarity too!
    Is this skill unique or can anyone else boast these credentials?

Cougar

Google “Mr Methane”.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Who farts In the Office?’ is closed to new replies.