Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Who else isnt doing their usual night ride?
  • fastindian
    Free Member

Well thursdays here and i would usually be MTFU about now but due to the hacking cough (I may cough my lungs onto the lounge floor soon!) and stinking cold it just aint happening. To add insult to injury, well illness its an absolutely fab night here with clear blue skys!

So anyone else not riding and why?

brakes
    Free Member

have you been kissing your goldfish?

fastindian
    Free Member

LOL @ bakes!

fastindian
    Free Member

forge197
    Free Member

Went out last night and feel like cack tonight so just relaxing this evening.

peachos
    Free Member

f ucking PRINCE 2 study w@nk $hit grrrrr 😥

firestarter
    Free Member

im not as im still recovering from surgery and when this is healed im off for some more . Dunno when i will be riding again 🙁

lowey

Me. Knackered knee. Getting regular text messages from the riding "mates" as they visit several different pubs. 🙄

taka
    Free Member

used to go out on a Wendnesday sometimes with a local mtb forum but im not a member anymore 😥 so i cant be bothered going out by myself 😕

bungie
    Free Member

Due out from Levisham on the stunning NY Moors tonight, but got stuck at **** work and missed it!!!

99percentchimp
    Free Member

Nope – stuck in Norway this evening! Been for a run in the drizzle and thawing snow/slush though!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Who else isnt doing their usual night ride?’ is closed to new replies.