Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Who do Wiggle use for next day deliveries?
  • kayla1
    Free Member

I got a ‘your order has been packed!’ email, and it’s showing as dispatched on their website but I have no idea who the courier is…

P-Jay
    Free Member

DPD I believe.

kelron
    Free Member

DPD I think. But the last couple of times I ordered next day they were cheeky with it. Marked as dispatched on time but didn’t reach the courier or get tracking information until the next day, for delivery the day after.

mrblobby
    Free Member

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/deliveries

I always get DPD and am happy to pay the extra as they are very good.

kayla1
    Free Member

DPD I think. But the last couple of times I ordered next day they were cheeky with it. Marked as dispatched on time but didn’t reach the courier or get tracking information until the next day, for delivery the day after.

Hmm. I think this might have happened here- buggeration.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Hmm. I think this might have happened here- buggeration.

Did you order within the window for next day delivery? It says, for example, “Guaranteed Next Day Delivery (When ordered within the next 12 hrs 34 mins)”.

trail_rat
    Free Member

it was hermes yesterday.

kayla1
    Free Member

Did you order within the window for next day delivery? It says, for example, “Guaranteed Next Day Delivery (When ordered within the next 12 hrs 34 mins)”.

Yes.

edit- Looks like it might be with Hermes… Will it be yourguitarhero’s soul?

andysmiff1
    Free Member

Last few parcels I’ve had on next-day delivery have either been DPD (yay!) or Hermes (boo!)

But have always been next day though. DPD much better on the comms front.

A

deadkenny
    Free Member

Depends on the size of the item. If especially large you end up with Yodel! 😯 😥

p.s. if you’re lucky the system is telling the truth. They’ve been having major problems and stuff can be marked as ready to ship and then they say it’s out of stock and it gets cancelled, or like my most recent one they sent the wrong item (and that was the big one via Yodel so wait in all day job).

stgeorge

Having one delivered today, Usually DPD but no info this time, so look on Wiggle , says dispatched but no carrier info. But there is a 16 digit tracking code , tried DPD – not theirs, tried Hermes and bingo, it’s them 😥

facian
    Free Member

I had the same thing at the weekend, ordered Friday and paid for Saturday delivery within the timeframe. It got as far as ‘Picked & Packed’ or similar but when I checked Hermes tracking it said they were still awaiting the parcel.

Emailed the customer service and they were very apologetic and refunded the postage cost straight away, parcel turned up Monday. Fortunately it wasn’t something i needed but it was still a bit annoying.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

yup

they have switched to Hermes

andysmiff1
    Free Member

^

😥

mrblobby
    Free Member

they have switched to Hermes

I shall be writing a strongly worded letter of complaint. Happy to pay extra for DPD.

legend
    Free Member

Yodel for me this week…. actually arrived early?!

dirtyrider
    Free Member

actually yer, thinking about it – mine have all been Yodel in the last week, not Hermes, i always get them mixed up 😳

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Who do Wiggle use for next day deliveries?’ is closed to new replies.