• This topic has 131 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 132 total)
  • Thread edited
  • CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Ok, I’ll have to admit it. I’m now completely lost as to who is playing and who is serious. DezB, I dunno if you are referring to me, but if so. Have you ever heard anyone use the term ‘post-modern, ironic’ in a serious sentence?

I know. I know, smileys. But they rob humour of any subtelty.

DezB
    Free Member

sure, but your “post modern irony” needed a punchline.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

No, no it didn’t. But that’s okay.

bassspine
    Free Member

love the bayeux tapestry generator pics. Can’t google them though, where are they?

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’m seriously considering having a sexy party now…. had a couple of dreams about it last night…

TSY, you know its inappropriate to dip your furry paws into others foods in an effort to “claim” them as your own right?!

pook, i have to admit you’re a bit boring at parties if all you do is sew… had to exaplin to the OH you’re not mute, just not comfortable around women and use sewing to communicate.

B’mitch, you were a hoot… but please stop asking my OH to sit on your knee and tell you what she wants for christmas!

torminalis, you appeared, said hi but then spent the rest of the night shmoking til your eyes turned red.

dezB, for some reason your username meant my dream created you as an UBER chav… but you did bring some mighty fine knoc-off watches to sell us so we forgave you 😉

rOcKeTdOg

philconsequence i think you need to stop eating cheese before bed

ononeorange

Can I come to the party and have a humour injection too?

philconsequence
    Free Member

no cheese 😀 just an extremely (well -1 ish) night ride before bed, mind was racing and continued to as i slept it appears. i never remember dreams so it was somewhat of a novelty to wake up having remembered… maybe i dream about you guys every night but dont realise it?! 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Interesting… I hope I was wearing a suede jacket. It’s classic STW dream apparel…

And licking food is okay for marking my territory, surely?

Pook

Freudian maybe. Certainly worthy of study

philconsequence
    Free Member

yeah TSY.. lickings fine, jsut stay away from my OH 😉

MrNutt wasnt there 🙁 but there was a portrait of him on the wall… he was of course a giant jolly looking figure with emphasised features (mainly eyes and grin)… kinda like the opposite of a baddy at the end of a computer game… the ultimate comedy goody so to speak.

if i ever get a chance to meet him and he doesnt live up to my mental image… well i might have to kill him 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You’re clearly at the 3rd stage of STW addiction, you’re bluring the singletrackworld with the real world.

It’s ok though as when you reach the 4th stage – denial of a real world, the singletrackworld anonymous forum will be available to help.

Your username reverts back to your realworld name as a means to help integrate you back into society, I have had to learn to accept that my friends and family will not call me Yeti, or TSY. There are special classes that help you to learn how to express emotions without using emoticons.

The hardest thing of all though is realising that you can’t edit what you’ve said 15 mins later as if nothing has happened. I learnt this at my cost when introducing Tazzy’s scat concept to a recent date.

Oh and BTW the other half tastes nice.

Junkyard
    Free Member

In defence of Mr Mungus

I only said you can mock people for the choices they make in life

I know, that’s why i was mocking you. Sorry, I didn’t realise that you meant you can mock other people for the choices they make in life
    yes that was aimed at me and was funny and insightful

philconsequence
    Free Member

@TSY: what do your family call you?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Sam, Sammi, or Samantha Louise … if I’ve done some particularly shocking.

philconsequence
    Free Member

sam…..

i dont like it. i prefer yeti.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah but for a girl that like to wax to within an inch of my life, it doesn’t somehoe seem appropriate.

[edit] oops I thought I was on mumsnet, using my 21 yr old mum of 3 persona today [edit]

hora
    Free Member

I must admit, more and more lately there seems to be alot of arguing for arguing sake with individual posts running into lengthy-paragraphs.

Why? I ‘hit and run’ with my posts/replies- partly because I don’t have time to sit there banging out massive replies.

Come on, lighten up people. Stop the **** arguing. Its getting tiring.

philconsequence
    Free Member

you’re not a girl… or are you? oh my god i think my brain might explode.

unless you’ve got a vaginis? 😯

EDIT – you edited whilst i was typing. this displeases me. back in your basket.

philconsequence
    Free Member

cheer up hora…. you’re bringing this thread down maaaannnnn

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

phil I thought it best to edit, I don’t think I could handle the attention if people knew I was a girl.

I’m Matilda and I’m addicted to STW.

It’s the 1st step in the process of rehabilitation.

DezB
    Free Member

Hey that’s nice.. I’ve been in a dream too now. Not sure why my name would define me as a dodgy watch selling chav, but I’ll have you know I only sell the GENUINE article ok?
    I’ve got a pic of MrNutt on a mtb ride.. wanna see?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

… you were in dream with me dezB 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

its only ‘cos it appeared to be traditional where i grew up to predetermine your childs life with names such as “dazza” .. so any name with a “z” in it must spark a chav image in my subconcious.

ummmm i’m not sure i want to see, i might cry.

DezB
    Free Member

Again eh? Was TNY there?

molgrips
    Free Member

Well those tapestry pics were bloody hilarious and had tears on my face whilst trying to lol silently in the office.. but I’ve still got no idea what’s going on 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Sorry Dez TNY and I had a little falling out. I miss him though.

philconsequence
    Free Member

Pook

DezB
    Free Member

“BVGGER” 😆

philconsequence
    Free Member

minds gone blank, cant think of a party scenario or find images that would suggest you creeping over the castle wall not wearing a helmet

Torminalis
    Free Member

torminalis, you appeared, said hi but then spent the rest of the night shmoking til your eyes turned red

[Cough]. Hey what? I’m here, I like to watch… pass the doritos…

EDIT: Oh yeah, I have a disco ball if we need it…

philconsequence
    Free Member

do you need some orange juice to clear your head torm? it clearly is the wrong century for disco-balls

Torminalis
    Free Member

it clearly is the wrong century for disco-balls

That my man is utter tosh. My disco ball was officially declared awesome only last week. What do you want, **** lasers? Pish. Although. Maybe lasers used in conjunction with the disco ball. Ooooohhh….

philconsequence
    Free Member

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5grN83P-jC4[/video]

Pook

techinally the tapestry depicts ‘common people’, but let’s not split hairs.

philconsequence
    Free Member

impressive use of boats there pook!!!

tazzymtb

@ Samantha Louise a.k.a. TSY, it’s nice to see I’ve warped your fragile little mind with cat typo’s

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Tazzy, please, call me Sammi..

I spent quite some time on dating sites Sunday night finding a women who was interested in my pussy cat!

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘Thread edited’ is closed to new replies.