• This topic has 131 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 132 total)
  • Thread edited
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Charlie – admittedly you do make me chuckle sometimes. I even appreciate the humour you’ve displayed in going back through a load of threads to find all your funny posts… almost too droll!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What’s it all about, this? Have I missed something because I went to market this morning? 🙁

scaredypants

watch it everyone – here’s the fun police !

😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Look, if I weren’t here, this place would be well boring and you know it. 😉

So, what’s happened then? Someone bin racist or something?

EDIT: Oh, I get it:

“forum/topic/who-are-the-most-seriously-unhumourous-people-on-the-forum?”

What, there was an argument or something? Someone din’t find someone else’s ‘joke’ funny?

Go on, do tell.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Dunno Elfin it was summin about nufink Pook said that some peeps aint funny and that they kill threads with like humour failure an stuff or summin but then he like decided to change his thread an like that made some of us look stupid or summing but then like the stupid lot come on here and it got alright and stuff then charlie was like ‘but I am funny’ and I was like ‘yeah you are’.

What d’ya get in that there London taan market then?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Some bread and vegetables. I’ll have to go back though, as I’ve forgotten to buy some milk, and I’m running low.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You should have bought a caa?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I am funny, I am funny, I’m a strong beautiful woman and I am funny!

Pook

DezB
    Free Member

i like it when someone comes along and throws a massive miserable post in the mix of it all… really helps me cross people off my “forum members i’d probably enjoy having a ride/laugh with in real life” list.

Here here. Mingus is on that list.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

i like it when someone comes along and throws a massive miserable post in the mix of it all… really helps me cross people off my “forum members i’d probably enjoy having a ride/laugh with in real life” list.

Here here. Mingus is on that list.

That’s good to hear, for a moment I thought you were going to say that I was crossed off it. Thanks for those words of encouragement and support. In these difficult times, the hand of friendship is greatly appreciated.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What have you done, CharlesMungus?

Must say, I am enjoying Pook’s STW via the Bayeux Tapestry posts! 🙂

ton

can someone please tell me what this thread is about………..please.
    i am confused…… 😳

DezB
    Free Member

You can count on me

Pook

Houns

scaredypants

houns, verily your donkey is either vomiting or laughing his ass* off

* 😆 🙄

Houns

heh 🙂

I’m still chuckling at pooks helmet/TJ effort

Pook

scaredypants

a-ha !

transformers by scaredypants, on Flickr

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Yeah, get TJ, leave Charlie alone, let’s get TJ!

philconsequence
    Free Member

you’re all welcome to my sexy party.

bring cheese and pineapple chunks on little sticks

simonralli2
    Free Member

Ton – I’m with you – did the mods delete certain posts in a thread I have missed or what?

tazzymtb

I think a few feel they have to be the moral compass for the many,

OR

They are ace trolls

either way it can spoil a jolly fun bit of banter between consenting idiots.

I don’t mind I’m stoopid apparently and very wrong and offensive to most

so I must be doing something right 😀

Pook

am I the few? Or the moral compass?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Fantastic stuff there Pook

Jamie
    Free Member

*squints*

Pook

t’would all make sense had i left my original post up. Chances are I’d have been banned though, and I’ve relaxed a bit since then.

Plus, use me as a moral compass and we’d all get lost.

edit: teej, none of the orignal post was done with you in mind incidentally – but helmets was the only thing I could bayeaux up easily 😀

scaredypants

does cow-sex feature heavily in your day-to-day life, too Pook ?

(this may be relevant to moral compassicititudinousness)

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Well, the original thread title is up there to see. Did you have something mean and nasty in the original post?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

“oh and barnsleymitch, despite his age i like his style.”
    Oh cheers for that. I turned 50 last Tuesday, and now I’m only fit for watching countdown and stinking of wee. Thank you very much. And this so called bloody party you’re having – what’s to eat? There’d better be a nice bit of ham, or tongue, and none of that foreign muck. Oh, and no eggs neither, they bind me up in my back body.

Pook

not really no. Just an observation that there’s a bunch of people who seemingly go entirely against the grain of a thread just to prove their greater knowledge of a subject than others.

I know that that is how the internet works, but it’s just getting more common on here and we’re, well, better than that!

Scaredy – cow sex does not feature heavily no. But it’s difficult to portray ‘niche riding’ in any other way on the bayeaux tapesty.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

See, now ‘cos Stoner followed up with a pop against me, I don’t know whether yours was directed at me too and I’m getting all confused about whom to hate.

Pook

I refer you to my last tapestry.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Meh, ok, I’ll just save it for the next person who posts something stupid. Though I don’t know if I can wait that long.

Jamie
    Free Member

That just isn’t said enough.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I had a close look at the tapestry, but maybe it’s going over my head, where is the reference to not having the strength of conviction to stand by what you say?

Pook

I’ve not said owt about you old chap. I just said some people take a very serious line in otherwise jovial threads.

TBH I didn’t even know of you until you were mentioned on this thread, ergo, no the original post was not directed at you.

DezB
    Free Member

Like JOKE threads ffs.

Ok so you may have problems, I feel bad for you son. I’ve got 99 problems…
    sorry
    ahem, just use a different thread to air it!

Pook

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘Thread edited’ is closed to new replies.