Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Who are all the Germans on Endomondo ?
  • I’m not aware of any Germans on STW forum, but there’s a few on the STW Endomondo challenge.
    http://www.endomondo.com/challenges/5210150
    I think it’s great that it’s becoming more of an international challenge, I’m just curious about how they got involved.
    Does anyone want to own up to being one of those high mileage German mountain bikers under another name on the forum, or does anyone know them ?

GrahamS

Just count yourself lucky that Ferdinand G hasn’t shown up yet.

62 year old cycling machine – clocking 1000-1200km per week!

allthepies
    Free Member

This interweb thing works in Germany, amazing innit 🙂

andytherocketeer

Couple seem to be local to here. Don’t know any of them, although the name of 1 rings a bell from somewhere (another forum, not MTB related).

No idea where they find the time to clock up that amount of km, and no idea how they came across the STW challenge.

richc
    Free Member

Isn’t phatlizard who used to be on here german, mind you I am not sure if he has posted in a while (years, even)

MSP

There are people who just go looking for what would be otherwise “private” group challenges to show off their mileages, used to be some pro team cyclists do it.

mogrim

I noticed during the Feb challenge that there was a Spanish guy on it, he happened to be training for the same race as I was (on a different challenge) Given I don’t know of any Spanish posters on here, I did wonder whether he signs up to every challenge he can find, some kind of pathetic ego-boosting thing?

andytherocketeer

edit: since they’re local, if I see a route that has some stuff I haven’t done, I add it to my “paths to check out at some point” list.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Who are all the Germans on Endomondo ?’ is closed to new replies.