Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Whistler Transfers
  • wayniac
    Free Member

Looking for some help with transfers between Vancouver airport and Whistler in July

There will be 3 people and 5 bikes.

We have looked at private transfers but they are very expensive.

Any alternatives?

Thanks

steveh

There’s a coach service that goes from the airport to whistler and drops off in several places. Pacific coach is the name. Bikes are extra but it’s no hassle to use.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

If there is more than one of you it may work out cheaper to hire a mini van than the Pacific coach option.

antennae
    Free Member

If you don’t mind getting yourself downtown on the Skytrain first, Epic Rides are good, and pretty cheap:

Bus to Whistler

BearBack
    Free Member

3 people and 5 bike’s on PCL or with ridebioker and you are into private transfer money.
    What date and flight arrival time?

wideboy
    Free Member

I’ve been to whistler a few times now and just hire a car, it’s not much more than the bus and I can do whatever I want en route. Grab some shopping etc. Also means you don’t need to drag your bike bag all over town when you arrive.

Between 3 even a massive SUV/van/pick up will be cheaper than bussing it i’d imagine.

NB: Only Avis has an office in Whistler (it’s in a hotel lobby) so they’re your only option for a 1 way hire.

enjoy!

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Have you booked something yet? My company (ridebooker.com/ the whistler shuttle) is genuinely one of the best services from the airport. It’s not the cheapest, but they’ll leave within 2 hours of you landing (or your money back) and drop off at most of the complexs in the village, so you don’t need a taxi to your hotel/condo. We can also sort out a private vehicle if that’s a better option.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Whistler Transfers’ is closed to new replies.