Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Which Ragley to buy?????
  • munchiepumps
    Free Member

As the title says which Ragley should I buy?

I want a long travel hardtail that could be used for racing, can the Ti price be justified over the mmBop for only a small weight differance.

So I put it to you, which would you buy?

markd
    Free Member

What sort of racing?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Why does it have to be a Ragley? Other brands are available….

munchiepumps
    Free Member

Currently ride an On-one, and really like the ride position, but don't want to have another fancy a change.

Well then Captain talk to me about what you would recommend.

Racing would be a small amount of cross country but mustly used for long trail rides.

Before anyone asks, I don't really like riding full suspension and the maintenance is a pain in the ar$e.

brant
    Free Member

Racing would be a small amount of cross country but mustly used for long trail rides.

I don't think any of our current models are really ideal for that. Perhaps you'd prefer a Cotic?

nbt

brant – Member

I don't think any of our current models are really ideal for that. Perhaps you'd prefer a Cotic?

First thing I thought was thah a long travel, slack angled hardtail "hebden hardtail" was perhaps not the optimal choice for racing, but each to their own. I'm sure Oli Beckinsale could kick my arse on a DH bike

Brownbacks
    Free Member

I don't think any of our current models are really ideal for that.

Twinkly Dave does alright on his 29er

nina
    Free Member

get a ti because the rest look a bit guff. failing that get a charge cleaver

brant
    Free Member

Twinkly Dave does alright on his 29er

Not a current model. Coming, but not current 😉

(thanks for the props though).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Which Ragley to buy?????’ is closed to new replies.