Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Which quality headphones – for cycling
  • yetiguy
    Free Member

Not ear phones, i would prefer the bigger headphones, for sitting on my turbo trainer through the winter

CountZero

Bowers & Wilkins P5
    Not cheap at £250, but utterly brilliant sound and build quality. Absolutely the mutts danglies.

yetiguy
    Free Member

is it relevant to add that i will be using an ipod

Taff
    Free Member

Budget?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

get ones with velvety ear muffs if you are going to use then on a turbo, sweat and shiny headphones is a pretty horrific combination

yetiguy
    Free Member

budget about 150 notes

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

is it relevant to add that i will be using an ipod

No. Not really. Unless, of course, you wish to try and impress us that you have an iphone, in which case, no, not really. In fact…..meh.

CountZero

The B&W P5’s have leather earpads and headband, and the lead is easily replacable, and can be swapped for one with mic and remote to use with a Touch, Shuffle or iPhone. I was listening to a pair in the Bath Apple Store plugged into one of the new Nano’s, and they sounded fantastic. Really worth saving up the extra for. The earpiece outers are machined alloy, they are pretty light and amazingly comfortable. B&W speakers are among the world’s best, and the Zeppelin is considered one of the very best iPod docks around. Spoil yerself, Christmas is coming, ask for money to add to your budget, I really don’t think you’d regret it. I’d buy some if I hadn’t already spent a big chunk on a pair of UE TripleFi 10 Pro’s. £160 via eBay was around £100 cheaper than RRP, but still pricey.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Which quality headphones – for cycling’ is closed to new replies.