Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Which of these s/h wheels (Carbon road tubs)?
  • bob_summers

My rather wordy original post went unanswered (think everyone was in church) so a redacted version:

1. Roval Alpiniste
    2. Corima Viva S
    3. Reynolds Cirro

500€ each inc. tubs and skewers, barely used (Corimas only twice). I don’t *need* any of them but n+1 etc…
    I’ve read very little/nothing on any of them, so past experiences welcome. Leaning towards the Corimas as I’ve already got 24mm tubs; they’d fill the gap between those and the winter trainers quite nicely, but not sure I can see the point of 32mm rims (neither ultra light climbers nor aero). I guess for 500 notes I wouldn’t lose much if I didn’t like them and sold them on again though. Pics below.

mrblobby
    Free Member

I’d get the Corima. No reason other than liking the decals 🙂

Aren’t the Roval’s more a super light climbers wheel? Those in the last photo don’t look like the Rovals.

bob_summers

Not a bad point re decals! I’ve a set of Shamals which I’ve never got round to re-rimming, prob never will, so they would replace those I guess.

Not sure about the last pic, don’t seem to ‘match’ (hub colours) – the seller’s out of the country at the moment so only got the info from a mate who bought his Zipps.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Which of these s/h wheels (Carbon road tubs)?’ is closed to new replies.