Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Which of these bikes?
  • lancslad
    Free Member

Hi guys been getting some advice of people on here and got my bike choice down to just a few unless someones throws some ideas into the hat

Its now between Genesis Core 26.3, Vitus Zircon 2 and On-one 456Evo but open to other ideas

Or if i can stretch the budget Genesis Core 26.4, Saracen Zen X, Boardman HT Pro, Vitus Zircon 1 and Ragley Piglet

lancslad
    Free Member

Nobody got any ideas to which of these bikes would be best?

Rorschach
    Free Member

Which one do you like the best?
    As it’ll be you riding it,then that’s the bike you should probably buy.

sparkyrhino

Get them all ,you have my permission.

lancslad
    Free Member

not sure quite like the vitus as its the cheapest but dont know anything about them plus i cant test ride one, so more likely to be the genesis or on-one unless i get enough money to buy the saracen

sv

Depends on where you ride most.

lancslad
    Free Member

wil be riding at gisburn forest most but also grizedale,whinlatter and lee quarry but also just everyday riding

johnhe

To be honest, I think it would be hard to go wrong with any of them. I bought a long travel hardtop a few years ago, and cathoroughly recommend a 140mm hard tail. But then, my local trails are very steep.

Out of your list, I have to say that the Piglet appeals to me most, but the Genesis definitely looks good too. I live close to CRC’s base, so I feel like I should push my local company. The Vitus bikes look great in the CRC store here in Belfast.

andyruss
    Free Member

Got the boardman as a second bike. Think its great and good spec as well

loddrik
    Free Member

They’re all shite, I’d rather ride a large turd.

johnhe

Having said that,if I was going to spend £800 or moron bike,I’d be rally tempted to try to pick up a used Cotic Soul, which really looks like the dogs doodads.

lancslad
    Free Member

Yeh i love the Genesis core prob the most but the vitus does appeal so much with the price, not sure what i have to spend yet but would prob keep the wife happy the cheaper it is, but if its not a great bike i would rather spend more and get one of the others

DT78
    Free Member

Big fan of genesis here.

lancslad
    Free Member

Genesis getting big thumbs up from most people

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Which of these bikes?’ is closed to new replies.