Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Which is better 2007 Fox Van 36 or 2007 Marzocchi RC2 ETA?
  • pimpmyride
    Free Member

Sorry to keep boring you guys with the same question but I’ve finally narrowed it down to these 2 forks which I can get my hands on tonight 🙂

2007 Fox Van 36 160mm travel or Marzocchi 66 RC2 ETA 120-180mm travel?

I ride mostly in the peaks and Wales doing all mountain, and lots of tight techy singletrack, not really into MASSIVE jumps or gaps but do muck about for an hour when i’m bored going down stairs and little drops off small walls etc you know what I mean when you don’t want to do a 3-4 hour ride but fancy going for an hours mess around 🙂 so I want a fork that won’t brake anytime soon.
    The ETA on the Zocchi is very appealing so the climbing is easier but the sheer bombproof build and reliability of the 2007 made in Italy 66’s are even more tempting but are very heavy!

Oh the forks will be going on my 2005 Santa Cruz Bullit.

Cheers 🙂

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Are the 66’s not 140mm – 180mm?

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Eeeeerm not sure? just going on what the ad said 🙂

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

No ignore me thats the 07 ATA version. The 66 RC2 ETA are the 180mm ones that lock out with 30mm of travel not travel adjustable? 2007 66 rc2 ETA

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Think your sort of right though mate, but they say 140mm to 180mm on the website picture but are 160mm to 180mm according to the manual on the Zocchi website. Now i’m very confused??

mboy
    Free Member

pimpmyride

Sorry didn’t respond to your email yesterday, I missed it somehow!

Just responded…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Which is better 2007 Fox Van 36 or 2007 Marzocchi RC2 ETA?’ is closed to new replies.